Chanel Price Increase *please include location*

Has anyone here in Australia heard that there will be price increase from February?
Does anyone have any more info about this?
Some lady who’s based in aus said in instagram that there will be price increase on pretty much all the classics:sad:

Hi everyone, I would like to buy a Chanel classic flap (still deciding between M/L or small as I am only 5ft 2in). The closest store to me would be in London which is around 2 hours from where I live. I was wondering if anyone know when the next price increase is likely to be- I am new to Chanel so have still lots to learn. Do price increases happen every season or is it like every 6 months to 1 year? I have been eyeing the classic flap for a while now but never went down to London to buy it as it's so expensive- but I nearly had a heart attack when I checked how much it is now!!!

Hi everyone, I would like to buy a Chanel classic flap (still deciding between M/L or small as I am only 5ft 2in). The closest store to me would be in London which is around 2 hours from where I live. I was wondering if anyone know when the next price increase is likely to be- I am new to Chanel so have still lots to learn. Do price increases happen every season or is it like every 6 months to 1 year? I have been eyeing the classic flap for a while now but never went down to London to buy it as it's so expensive- but I nearly had a heart attack when I checked how much it is now!!!
Price increases on Classic flaps are completely random. Before the last 2 increases, the prices stayed consistent for a few years. But, the other TPFers are lovely and let everyone know at least a couple weeks in advance. Usually the price increases have been in March or November.

Price increases on Classic flaps are completely random. Before the last 2 increases, the prices stayed consistent for a few years. But, the other TPFers are lovely and let everyone know at least a couple weeks in advance. Usually the price increases have been in March or November.

Thanks for the reply! Was the last increase in Nov 2019? I hope it won't be so soon in March!

Hi all just want your opinion on what to purchase next. I already have the m/l classic flap in black caviar ghw(my very first chanel series 12, got it about 11 years ago and still has the 24k stamping) . I’ve always loved how the shw looks with black caviar and i usually wear white gold jewelry (more than yellow gold). Black shw has always been on my wishlist as well. However, i feel like for such a pricey bag it will just be quite similar to my ghw. Any of you own the same size and color with diff hardware color? I also thought of getting beige clair(but it only looks good in ghw at least to me) but if i do so, it might be a little harder to maintain because of its light color. I really want to start my Chanel collection and purchase a new one(after 11 years lol). Any advice or reco would be of great help. Thanks in advance! Stay safe!

Hi all just want your opinion on what to purchase next. I already have the m/l classic flap in black caviar ghw(my very first chanel series 12, got it about 11 years ago and still has the 24k stamping) . I’ve always loved how the shw looks with black caviar and i usually wear white gold jewelry (more than yellow gold). Black shw has always been on my wishlist as well. However, i feel like for such a pricey bag it will just be quite similar to my ghw. Any of you own the same size and color with diff hardware color? I also thought of getting beige clair(but it only looks good in ghw at least to me) but if i do so, it might be a little harder to maintain because of its light color. I really want to start my Chanel collection and purchase a new one(after 11 years lol). Any advice or reco would be of great help. Thanks in advance! Stay safe!
I just purchased my beige Clair and I have zero regrets! There are pre-use care steps that you can take to maintain and protect the quality of your bag. I sprayed carbon pro on it to prevent and make sure there is no color transfer to the bag when I wear jeans. I also condition/buff/air my bags annually on National Handbag Day. Other than that, I use them and have never experienced any issues. Get the Beige Clair in GHW! You’ll have zero regrets!

I love my beige clair jumbo with GH and I haven’t had any issues with it. It’s been in my collection for a few years. I think beige clair looks good in every size :love:

Reactions: adguru
I love Beige Clair too. I also started with a black then bought Beige then 20 different colors. I’ve had my Beige for years, wear it often and had no issues. My Beige C flap has silver hardware and my GST has gold, I like both.

Reactions: Matthewmur
Hi,
Sad news..Chanel will have an other price increase from the 11th may i live in Europe don’t know for other area of the world. And it will be of 17%. Yep 17% I didn’t write it wrong! It will apply on most of the items. Enjoy ladies

This i bad news. I stilll need to get the small vanity case. How can they increase prices when their stores have been closed? And you can't order online?

This i bad news. I stilll need to get the small vanity case. How can they increase prices when their stores have been closed? And you can't order online?

well the boutique will re open in France on the 11th of may same in Belgium. The boutique may be close to public but they are still in touch with customer and starting to plan the re opening. I wish they change they mind but I doubt my SA would told me that if she wasn’t sure. Opening hours in Belgium for example will be 12-17pm until further notice. Team also will be reduce.

no way. how could they increase prices given the current world situation?
no way. how could they increase prices given the current world situation?

Well they been loosing money, help produce protections. We all agree that an increase know is ridiculous but 17% it’s insane. A 19 bag will be the price of a small Constance and a timeless less then 500€ of a 25 birkin/Kelly.