Chanel Price Increase *please include location*

The prices for the classic mini and WOC haven’t changed on the US site (unlike the classic small, medium, etc., which have been updated on the site). Does anyone know what the new prices for the mini and WOC will be in the US?

Prices on French website have changed as of today on all sizes of Classic Flaps (in €):
- Maxi: 6200 (I dont' know old price)
- Jumbo: 5700 (+400)
- Medium: 5150 (+300)
- Small: 4550 (+300)
- Mini rectangle: 3050 (+200)
- WOC (classic): 2150 (+150)
This is quite unexpected and unlike the rumors, all classic models are involved!

medium gone up +350

Reactions: fdc
I am just curious if someone can explain with some type of logical reason for a huge price increase on these handbags especially in the increase of the 300- 400 price range.

Quite simply cause... demand is ultra high. Every year price increases, the boutiques still sell, sell, sell! When Cruise comes along, everyone would have forgotten price even increased :P.

On the bright side, you know you’re “investing” better cause the price goes up :smile:. Back in 2010 my first luxury bag could hav been a Chanel Jumbo at less than $3000. I thought then, crazy!!! I bought the Balenciaga City instead at ~$1,695. Fast forward 2019... we all know which was the better purchase :idea:

Prices on French website have changed as of today on all sizes of Classic Flaps (in €):
- Maxi: 6200 (I dont' know old price)
- Jumbo: 5700 (+400)
- Medium: 5150 (+300)
- Small: 4550 (+300)
- Mini rectangle: 3050 (+200)
- WOC (classic): 2150 (+150)
This is quite unexpected and unlike the rumors, all classic models are involved!
Maxi is €5800 before the increase. Got my 227 (same price as Maxi flap) last December and I was already kicking myself for not purchasing around 1 month earlier when it was still €5420 just because the bags I’ve seen were all too crease/distressed. So whoever got their bags just around Oct 2018, your bags retail value are now €600-800 more or twice price increases already. Insane!

Reactions: fdc and cremse
I am French so, checking out the new prices right now. I am in cardiac arrest. The small Gabrielle has gone up 320 euros. And the classic bag prices are through the roof. I still have store credit that I need to use and after that I’ll only be able to watch from afar.

This is going to sound shallow and frivolous, and yes there are definitely more important things in life, but I am heartbroken.

That's sick that the SAs did not mention the increase and help you out. I am in NY and coming to Paris in two weeks and wanted to buy a bag, what bad luck this increase happened now.

That's sick that the SAs did not mention the increase and help you out. I am in NY and coming to Paris in two weeks and wanted to buy a bag, what bad luck this increase happened now.

right? My husband says he wants to go back and give her a piece of his mind... (I won’t let him do that). I have gotten closer to another SA at 31 rue cambon and she’s amazing, in case you want her info.

Omg... did UK prices go up a second time? It was previously reported here a few days ago a few pages back that the medium classic flap was going to £4620 from 4300 and small boy was going to £3690 from £3450. Now the website says £4720 for the CF and £3780 for the small boy!

Omg... did UK prices go up a second time? It was previously reported here a few days ago a few pages back that the medium classic flap was going to £4620 from 4300 and small boy was going to £3690 from £3450. Now the website says £4720 for the CF and £3780 for the small boy!

Yeah, looks like it. I was also looking in disbelief at the second price change. It seems that the UK prices are now the worst... for the UK-based shoppers that is.