Chanel Price Increase *please include location*

Did anyone else see that Cassie Thorpe (YouTuber) posted an instagram story that someone who is close with a Chanel insider said that ANOTHER PRICE INCREASE IS COMING IN NOVEMBER 2020!!?? Anyone have more details on this?? I know November is typically when increases happen, but I am shocked they're doing it again after the huge one in May.
There are always usually 2 increases in a year around the times you’ve stated. I think there have already been increases just recently to SLGs and likely those bags that missed the May increase will get caught this time round. If you have your eye on something buy fast!

I bought a classic flap jumbo yesterday and the SA wasn't aware of any price increase coming soon. But she said that she had lots of clients mentioning that one increase is coming soon. So we will never know for sure until it happens. Hopefully not!!

Would anyone be able to share if the Business Affinity style is affected by price increases? I’d love to pick one up soon if the price is susceptible to get increased in November.

Would anyone be able to share if the Business Affinity style is affected by price increases? I’d love to pick one up soon if the price is susceptible to get increased in November.

I do believe there is another price increase coming up this year again. However, the price increase may applied on the style which didn’t adjust in last round. Just to prepare BA, Trendy CC, Coco handle will be increased anytime soon. If you are eyeing on any of those bags, you should take a move ASAP before price increase.

I bought a classic flap jumbo yesterday and the SA wasn't aware of any price increase coming soon. But she said that she had lots of clients mentioning that one increase is coming soon. So we will never know for sure until it happens. Hopefully not!!

They wouldn’t say anything about it unless the day before it happen. Unless someone who has strong relationship with Chanel insider/ fashion advisor.

Alyssa Lenore on YouTube did. She exchanged for the same bag though, after price increase in May. She posted a video about it :smile:
I mail ordered a bag from Harrods before a price rise. It arrived and I wasn't happy with the quality. I returned it in person (as I was in London for work) and they tried to make me pay the price difference to exchange (a faulty bag!!). I had a big argument with them to get them to swap it for an identical item, without charging extra. I managed it but had to ask for a full refund before they finally gave in!!

I mail ordered a bag from Harrods before a price rise. It arrived and I wasn't happy with the quality. I returned it in person (as I was in London for work) and they tried to make me pay the price difference to exchange (a faulty bag!!). I had a big argument with them to get them to swap it for an identical item, without charging extra. I managed it but had to ask for a full refund before they finally gave in!!
Glad you were able to exchange for the old price!
In the video I’m referring to, she was able to do the same..