Chanel Price Increase *please include location*

ya but...imo this is simply shameful. very much in bad taste given the current economic climate
I totally agree with you, I am still « shock ».. If they decide 2,3% ok but 17%!! If someone else got that info please share with us. I really hope it’s not only for Europe but worldwide too otherwise it will be even more disgusting.

They are losing money?

For sure for example in France the employees were getting the salary for April. They were creating masks, protections, the rent of the boutiques. They don’t have an online website no sell. Is that a reason to do a price increase of course no.. It’s disrespectful taking customer for idiots..

I just purchased my beige Clair and I have zero regrets! There are pre-use care steps that you can take to maintain and protect the quality of your bag. I sprayed carbon pro on it to prevent and make sure there is no color transfer to the bag when I wear jeans. I also condition/buff/air my bags annually on National Handbag Day. Other than that, I use them and have never experienced any issues. Get the Beige Clair in GHW! You’ll have zero regrets!

what is this carbon pro? I would love to hear what could possibly limit color transfer

After reading this, I checked in with my store manager who reluctantly confirmed. They got informed today (not sure I believe this) and were caught off guard. The increase will mainly affect the Classics and RTW. I asked if it was 17% across all categories and was told they could not confirm in writing as this was still confidential. They said seasonals‘ prices would likely not increase immediately, but I expect new seasonal models to come with a higher price tag. I am shocked. I was already hesitant to buy new after purchasing my first Chanel moons ago when prices were still moderate. However, this is a business practice I no longer tolerate, especially during these times and Chanel loudly announcing they would not need financial help but weeks later trying to recoup money from already suffering customers. I have shared my sentiment with the local management and hope others do, too.