Chanel Price Increase *please include location*

Hmm so I saw some screens from a buy book from a dept store and the small classic flap for Cruise is still $5000. So... fingers crossed for no price increase in USA. Maybe the increase in Europe are for the purposes of “price harmonization” as they like to put it.

Adding to this though: some associates have indicated that sometimes they don’t know about the price increase until they see the product with the tags.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18eve
Hey guys!

I've been searching for a thread on this topic but haven't had any luck (please direct me if it's already being discussed!), but just wondering if anybody has heard anything from their SAs about the next Chanel price increase? AKA when it will be, anticipated % increases, etc.

I just noticed that on the website the classic card holder (flap one) is now £410. Last November it was £360 when I bought it. It then went up to £380 recently due to the extra back pocket, and now it’s £410!?!

Edit: mini o case also went up. £385 previously, now £410. I’ve waiting to buy this at Heathrow.

Can anyone confirm if there's going to be a price increase for the M/L classic flap in November 2019 in London? It's currently 4300 GBP. I went to New Bond st. and Harrods and got mixed answers from the staff. New Bond st. said there is a price increase on classics and slgs in November and Harrods said they are not sure but there might be.

Can anyone confirm if there's going to be a price increase for the M/L classic flap in November 2019 in London? It's currently 4300 GBP. I went to New Bond st. and Harrods and got mixed answers from the staff. New Bond st. said there is a price increase on classics and slgs in November and Harrods said they are not sure but there might be.

An increase is expected but not confirmed pending the outcome of Brexit.

Reactions: luxurypursuer
I haven’t actually bought Chanel for years, but I have to say it was shock. I was looking to replace an older cardigan and they are now over £3500! For a cardigan not a jacket

Attachments

• 3BD7A3AD-FE4D-41EC-A0C0-EFCC20636AD4.jpeg
    3BD7A3AD-FE4D-41EC-A0C0-EFCC20636AD4.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 760
  • 1773941A-1FDD-4ADA-AF68-1CF1FE3E827A.jpeg
    1773941A-1FDD-4ADA-AF68-1CF1FE3E827A.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 774
calculating based on the latest prices for Cruise collection coming in Nov ( as per IG pics with prices ), looks like there will be an increase coming up across some leathergoods.
even SA says likely Nov there'll be an increase.

I saw a post from ccbagaddicts on Instagram that there will be price increases on 10/31 for classic flaps, reissues, boy and wocs. :sad:. I don’t know if this is true and that’s all the info I have. Her post is attached.

Attachments

• 3DBC64C3-4190-46F8-B9A4-76150B909DD2.png
    3DBC64C3-4190-46F8-B9A4-76150B909DD2.png
    629.1 KB · Views: 489
Reactions: luxurypursuer