Chanel Price Increase

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. UNLESS I AM READING THIS EMAIL WRONG, AND I HOPE I AM.......PATENT JUMBOS ARE $200.00 MORE AND WASHED CAVIAR JUMBOS ARE ALSO HIGHER IN PRICE.............
    CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG............

In the Maxi in patent leather we ordered lipstick red and blk with silver hardware for $4000
    In the Jumbo patent we ordered salmon, pink, lipstick red, and dk blue with silver hardware for $3700 We also ordered a washed caviar jumbo in dk brown, rust and dk blue with silver hardware for $3700
    In the Medium/Large patent with ordered salmon, powder pink, pink and lipstick red with silver hardware for $3400.
    In the Mini patent we ordered pink and lipstick red with silver hardware for $2200.

2. looks like with every season there will be a price increase =S

3. Is it b/c of double flap? I wonder what the pink patent will look like and lipstick red

4. I think you're right habanerita! Looks like the patent and washed caviar jumbos will be $200 more! :confused1:

5. I hope not! :tdown:

6. Will there only be Patent? What colors will there be for caviar or lambskin?

7. I think they will now start charging more for some if not all colors, etc., etc...........it is definitely Aurevoire Chanel pour Moi....................

8. Wocs
    Timeless classic quilted in patent we ordered pink and red and black with silver hardware for $1575
    Timeless classic quilted in caviar we ordered black with gold hardware for $1575
    WOC Servuga in caviar we ordered black caviar with silver hardware for $995
    WOC Camellia in lambskin we ordered black with silver hardware for $1250
    Cosmos Pouchette in black caviar we ordered silver and black with silver hardware for $1095

The timeless quilted woc w/ gold hardware sounds nice!

9. o0o0o0o0o0o HABANERITA can u please give me your SA info, who sent you that....i wanna get one of those..ahahahahahaha!!THANKS =)

10. saw the email too, sigh $3700 for the blue washed caviar jumbo

11. haha. I love this!

12. I wonder what rust would look like...

13. Perhaps I could get a camellia woc. I always wanted one of those, just not in black or red. I would like one in green, purple or grey.

14. Just look at the pricing.... I feel pain!

15. do you mind telling us which store this is from?