Chanel Price Increase *please include location*

Saw this posted in one of the Chanel FB groups I follow. Can anyone confirm? Does this mean another increase soon in the US?

View attachment 5787998
I just saw a personal shopper from the UK say that tomorrow they’ll have a price increase on shoes.

Edit: I asked her if the US will too and she said yes. Haven’t heard anything from anyone else tho.

I just saw a personal shopper from the UK say that tomorrow they’ll have a price increase on shoes.

Edit: I asked her if the US will too and she said yes. Haven’t heard anything from anyone else tho.
One Saks SA mentioned about price increase on the Chanel turnlock loafers, maybe they’re doing overall increase for shoes

Did price increase happen again recently or is it about to happen again soon with the new 23B launch this week? I was at the store looking at backpacks and the small duma backpack was 6100 yesterday, but my screenshot I had taken just at the beginning of July was 5700. It seems like prices are not available on the Chanel website anymore and the Chanel app keeps crashing.

IMG_6886.png

Did price increase happen again recently or is it about to happen again soon with the new 23B launch this week? I was at the store looking at backpacks and the small duma backpack was 6100 yesterday, but my screenshot I had taken just at the beginning of July was 5700. It seems like prices are not available on the Chanel website anymore and the Chanel app keeps crashing.

View attachment 5823658
I'm still seeing prices on the US website and the small duma is still listed at $5700 for me. Was it maybe a special duma, sometimes a change in hardware or an extra decoration will bump a price up?

Otherwise if it was $6100 in boutique.. :panic:

Reactions: Chloe1004

View attachment 5823658
Okay, I went to the in stock thread and found a duma for $6100, but it looks like it's the large size!

I'm still seeing prices on the US website and the small duma is still listed at $5700 for me. Was it maybe a special duma, sometimes a change in hardware or an extra decoration will bump a price up?

Otherwise if it was $6100 in boutique.. :panic:
Thank you. Maybe it was the bigger size. My SA said it’s the smallest but I think she may have been incorrect.

View attachment 5823658
I can’t believe that it went up in price by $700 since January. I still have the screenshot of the same bag from January 29 when I was looking for this bag. It was $5000. I guess it’s old news now.

IMG_0673.png

View attachment 5823658
Came to the forum with the same question. I am checking the Canadian website and the trendy has gone up like crazy same for a large 19!

• Sad
Reactions: lunabear101