Chanel price increase - Crazy or not

Price increase

• Crazy

Votes: 702 88.7%
  • I will keep purchasing

Votes: 89 11.3%

• Total voters
If the quality was that of Hermes and pieces were hand made and they had Hermes repair policy I would say I get it but unfortunately Chanel is mass produced. I’m not picky at all and have had to reject so many bags lately. Loads of wonky bags. Just doesn’t make sense. They are trying to get people to buy more of the seasonal bags.
I agree with all of this!

Reactions: ZuriCoquette
Hmmm
I contacted sa a few days ago and she said the price already went up? I was wondering if thats true since website didn't reveal the new price yet.
I’ve had radio silence from my SAs and no response on email. I suspect they might be hard balling you but who knows. I’m getting increasingly sick of the gameplay with the boutiques and now more recently either buy from personal shoppers or preloved. Good luck!

Yes prices went up on 15 th in U.K. ,biggest hit got rectangular and square minis ,wocs ,classic flaps no increase on custom jewellery or shoes
Yes, i was told both rectangular and reissue mini are £3070.
Really not fair to increase the prices during the lockdown. I chose toilet rolls and pasta over chanel in March. never expected corona crisis would last this long.