Chanel price increase - Crazy or not

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Price increase

1. Crazy

545 vote(s)
    91.1%
  2. I will keep purchasing

53 vote(s)
    8.9%
  1. I agree with all of this!

2. If you are in the US, my SA said the price increase will take effect on 25th. Still have through Sunday before the increase takes effect.

Winter’sJoy likes this.
  3. The price increase doesn't bother me, to be honest. I have a few Chanel bags and I don't plan on buying more any time soon. If I wanted another one, I would just get it. Sure, it's going to be more expensive, but the current prices are imo just as ridiculous.

Nadiazhang, XCCX and Tykhe like this.
  4. Oh Oh Oh Zach Z is zero Z and

5. What is the final say on the boy getting a price increase? I keep hearing no and yes from different sources. If it is going up, does anyone know the price increase? TIA.

6. Hi! Does anyone know the price for Gabrielle backpack in USA after increase? Thanks!

7. It did increase in Dubai, not sure how much but wasn’t a huge increase..

8. Does anyone know when the price increased in the uk?

9. It hasn’t yet according to the website. I think it’s tomorrow

HJeon likes this.
  10. Hmmm
    I contacted sa a few days ago and she said the price already went up? I was wondering if thats true since website didn't reveal the new price yet.

11. I’ve had radio silence from my SAs and no response on email. I suspect they might be hard balling you but who knows. I’m getting increasingly sick of the gameplay with the boutiques and now more recently either buy from personal shoppers or preloved. Good luck!

12. #252 May 24, 2020 at 6:06 PM
    Last edited: May 24, 2020 at 6:33 PM
    Not too worried with price increase at the moment. Love Chanel bags, but have plenty. I need to resume buying other brands...

13. Yes prices went up on 15 th in U.K. ,biggest hit got rectangular and square minis ,wocs ,classic flaps no increase on custom jewellery or shoes

14. Does anyone know if the Boy is getting an increase in the US? I tried to source one this week but couldn't. I'm hoping there won't be an increase or a small one.