• Crazy

Votes: 669 89.4%
  • I will keep purchasing

Votes: 79 10.6%

• Total voters

LuxNewbie

Feb 15, 2020
Little Red Dot
The prices are defo out. Someone left the price tag of a reissue flap before and after the increase. €500 increase.

I haven't agreed with their prices for years and even more so since the quality has dropped. I'll stick to purchasing preloved Chanels and get a Hermes the next time I'm in europe. Whenever air travel resumes...

CrazyCool01

May 17, 2015
Australia
In my opinion-Chanel handbags are no longer worth the price. I would rather have the money in my bank account. I feel just fine wearing a LV canvas handbag.
Cannot agree more, they do not classify Chanel mini as Classic but increase price by 27% and that too when economy is really bad, there is no morale.

i agree that they are business but i cannot digest the fact that they are asking customers to pay for their loss with an increase.

i have no problem buying other brands who make great quality bags.

Tuned83

Apr 5, 2014
UK
They have just really upped prices in popular bags. The mini is sought after and so they have inflated the price. Now out of reach for many that would have considered it an entry level bag. I don't even bother with the Chanel website anymore I check out everything else even LV which I would never have considered 5-6 years ago.