Chanel pre-fall/fall bags...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What has people seen that they love?

I put my name down mainly for the dark silver classic flap medium in a metallic lambskin with the CC logo closure and the traditional interwoven leather chain strap...

Did people like this more than the dark silver reissue though? Any thoughts? :smile:

My SA was raving about the coolness of the "leo" closure classic flap with the lion and CC logo closure in some light gold color...what did you all think? I wasnt too sure about those.

The Bubble quilt ones reminded me of MJ style bags...

I thought the sharpey tote bags looked cute too...

2. I'm waitlisted for a dark silver reissue. I haven't seen IRL the upcoming collection, but my eyeballs have been suctioned cupped to that turquoise bag that I first saw on the website. Can't wait to see it. Hope to crikey that Tysons has at least the picture book. I will say if the dark silver or anything else arrives after the price increase, I doubt I'll buy anything. (Yeah, I'm THAT cheezed about what's been happening. My gene pool must house a rebel with or without a cause, because I can certainly get riled simply on principle.)

3. hmm...what is the current price for the dark silver reissue 226 size and what will it go up to?

I know the timeless classic dark silver (not the reissue) is 2495 USD

4. I'm awaiting the reissue too, they had samples @ the Rodeo Drive store last week while I was there and they were TDF!

5. IS this the bag you were looking for?

Attached Files:

6. Can someone post a pic of the classic dark silver please?

Im waiting for the dark silver reissue in 226 and the light silver 226 reissue

7. Reissues are increasing in price!!!
    A 226 will be $2350
    A 227 will be around $2475 or something... def >$2400

That's soo crazy! In 2006, a 226 was $1995, then 2007 Cruise 226 reissues were $2195...sooner or later I have to stop buying reissues.... :sad:

8. I have my name down for 3: the Berkley, the Crazy 8 and a clutch in POP red (very very bright blue-red). But I don't think I'm going to purchase them. Their too, um, trendy and not in a good way (for me). I can't see myself carrying the Berkley 5 years from now; but I CAN see myself w/my GST, my Cambon, my flaps and a few totes I own. We'll see.

9. ^^ are there pictures somewhere that I can see this berkley or crazy 8?

I'm intrigued by the names :smile:

10. when are these pre-fall/fall bags going to be available in store ?

11. any pics of the dark silver timeless classic yet?

12. Someone got the leo closure here before, and i think she ended up returning it because it's not that "cool.."

For me.. I think none for me.. I guess... not that soo into any bags for this fall which is good so that I can save up for the summer next year! :biggrin::roflmfao: