Chanel Pre-Fall 2013!

Your pics are actually of the Cruise Boys. Act 2 Boys include Boy Enchained, Boy Brick, Boy Reverso and Boy Gentle. The Reverso has the quilting on the edges and both Reverso and Gentle are soft not rigid like current Boys. Boy Brick is like the Lego clutches but in lamb. HTH!

Oh wait. Really? I just know that Penney/Ashley said that they were getting these for fall. I haven't uploaded the other photos yet, should I move them all to the cruise 2014 thread?

I recently almost bought a clutch in washed caviar. I don't know if it'll be the same, but I loved it in the clutch. It was smoother and lovely. But I don't know how it holds up. The black bag behind the red in the pic was the washed caviarView attachment 2119276

Do you know what other colors these clutches will come in? I've seen the larger clutch in black, blue and red soft caviar and the smaller size in patent dark red, patent orange and patent black. And my friend has it in patent grey however, I don't believe they make that color anymore :sad:

Did anyone post what classic color flaps are in act 2?
Mini, m/l , and jumbo?

I am pretty sure Act 2 is only reissues, no new classic colors. At least I haven't seen any on NM's order list. All of the new classics are part of Act 1. The only ones I remember are blue patent Maxi, pink lamb Jumbo, and Jumbos in charcoal and bronze metallic calf. I am sure there are more, but I just don't recall right now. HTH!

I am pretty sure Act 2 is only reissues, no new classic colors. At least I haven't seen any on NM's order list. All of the new classics are part of Act 1. The only ones I remember are blue patent Maxi, pink lamb Jumbo, and Jumbos in charcoal and bronze metallic calf. I am sure there are more, but I just don't recall right now. HTH!

Isn't there suppose to be a silver(think ancient silver coin), brown and dark red (like rust+burgandy)? I have seen any of these colors anywhere? Maybe they will come out in Act 2?

Isn't there suppose to be a silver(think ancient silver coin), brown and dark red (like rust+burgandy)? I have seen any of these colors anywhere? Maybe they will come out in Act 2?

I think those are Act 1 colors. They just are not out yet :smile: Hopefully soon. I want to see the. metallics. I did see a burgundy caviar in the clutch with chain. It was pretty. A sort of deep red with maybe a touch of brown but not too brown if that makes sense.

I think those are Act 1 colors. They just are not out yet :smile: Hopefully soon. I want to see the. metallics. I did see a burgundy caviar in the clutch with chain. It was pretty. A sort of deep red with maybe a touch of brown but not too brown if that makes sense.

Yeah I haven't seen any metallics, even the dark red. It makes sense :biggrin:
I love the color, just the right amount of color. Hopefully I can find a dark red or brown in M/L or even the different silver. Ha ha and I thought I was safe and sound from Fall :P