Chanel Pre-Fall 2013!

What is washed caviar? Does anyone know if it holds up well? Why can't Chanel just make the original caviar in classics ???

I recently almost bought a clutch in washed caviar. I don't know if it'll be the same, but I loved it in the clutch. It was smoother and lovely. But I don't know how it holds up. The black bag behind the red in the pic was the washed caviarImageUploadedByPurseForum1364500288.053192.jpg

Will do! She did say that it wouldn't be in stores until May or later, so we have about a month to speculate. :biggrin:

I actually got the intel on this lovely little bag today and I'm first on the list! It's coming in 2 or 3 colors, but my boutique is only getting two, and one is the color I wanted, burgundy! I'm so happy!!! He didn't know how to pronounce the name, and I didn't write it down, so in the long day of shopping, I've forgotten it, but do have your Chanel boutique SA look it up for you. They are expecting them to come in June-August time frame. :yahoo:

I actually got the intel on this lovely little bag today and I'm first on the list! It's coming in 2 or 3 colors, but my boutique is only getting two, and one is the color I wanted, burgundy! I'm so happy!!! He didn't know how to pronounce the name, and I didn't write it down, so in the long day of shopping, I've forgotten it, but do have your Chanel boutique SA look it up for you. They are expecting them to come in June-August time frame. :yahoo:
Thank you so much for this info!!:hugs: I will call my SA this weekend to make sure I'm on the list. That's great that the colour you wanted is coming to your store! I hope it's just as amazing as it looks tutushopper!

Act 1

Fall Act 1
Ships through June- Oct
New Chic
A new quilted bag made with an innovative process, contrast between the iridescent calfskin and the plain calfskin sides
$2700- small flap with double chain shoulder strap with ruthenium hw in black, burgundy, and blue
5x8.3x3.5
$3000- large flap with double chain shoulder strap with ruthenium hw in black, burgundy and blue 6x10x3
$3600 –Large tote with ruthenium hw in black and blue 7.8x11.8x6
Boy Chanel Quilted
Mix of sewing and hot stamping for a new double quilting effect
$2100 – WOC in lambskin with ruh hw in black and red
$3100 – Mini flap in lambskin with ruth hw in black 3.7x6x2.7
$3100 – Mini flap in grained suede in black 3.7x6x2.7
$3700 – Small shiny calfskin with ruth hw in black and green 4.5x7.8x2.5
$3700 – Small bronzed calfskin with ruth hw in blue 4.5x7.8x2.5
$3900 – Medium shiny calfskin with ruth hw in black and burgundy 5.5x9.3x.3
$3900- Medium lambskin with ruth hw in black 5.5x9.3x.3
$3900- Medium bonze calfskin with ruth hw in dark silver 5.5x9.8x3
$3900 – Medium bronzed calfskin with ruth hwin red and green 5.5x9.8x3
$4500 – Large lambskin with ruth hw in black 8.6x11.8x3.54
$4500 – Large shiny calfskin with ruth hw in black and burgundy 8.6x11.8x3.5
$4500- Large bronzed calfskin with ruth hw in blue 8.6x11.8x3.5
$4500 – Large grained suede with ruth hw in green 8.x6x11.8x3.5
$5000- Top handle tote in shiny calfskin with ruth hw in black 9x12.5x6.4
Boy Chanel Velvet
Rich colors in velvet with ruthenium hardware
$3100- mini velvet in dark navy blue 3.7x6x3
$3300 –medium velvet in black 4.7x7.8x2.7
Lady Pearly
New bicolor aged calfskin mixed quilting on sides with plain leather on the rest of the bag
$3800 – smooth shiny calfskin with ruth hw in black and in grey 9.4x14x4.3
Perfect Edge
Shiny calfskin with refined cc button on the eyelets
$3800- shiny e/w calf tote with antique gold hw in black and burgundy 8x13x5.7
$3600 – medium flap with double handle in calfskin with antique gold hw in black 6x10.6x4.3
$3900 – large flap with double handle in calfskin with antique gold hw in black 7.2x12.2x4.7
Timeless Classic
$1775 – WOC in caviar with silver hw in dark red, navy blue, black and burgundy
$2600 – New timeless clutch with chain in lambskin in black, dark red, and navy blue with silver hw
$1900- ½ moon clutch in patent with silver hw in black
$2000 – original mini in caviar with silver hw in dark red, navy blue, and black
$2400 – new mini in metallic calfskin with ruth hw in charcoal grey, in lambskin with gold hw in beige, in patent with silver hw in black, in python with ruth hw in gold and charcoal grey -$4000
$4400- medium in washed caviar with silver hw in dark red, in python with ruth hw in charcoal grey
$4900 – jumbo in caviar with silver hw in dark red and navy blue, metallic calfskin with ruth hw in charcoal grey
$5300 – maxi in washed caviar with silver hw in navy blue

Thank you very much for sharing, Lally! :smile:

Thank you so much for this info!!:hugs: I will call my SA this weekend to make sure I'm on the list. That's great that the colour you wanted is coming to your store! I hope it's just as amazing as it looks tutushopper!

You are so very welcome! It's a good price, too, for a special little limited bag. I hope you get the one you want! What color are you looking for? Do call your SA this weekend, as nobody had even asked about this yet! I was the first one to ask him, and it's not on any list I've seen. I just like quirky little bags, so I'm excited! :smile:

You are so very welcome! It's a good price, too, for a special little limited bag. I hope you get the one you want! What color are you looking for? Do call your SA this weekend, as nobody had even asked about this yet! I was the first one to ask him, and it's not on any list I've seen. I just like quirky little bags, so I'm excited! :smile:

I do like the burgundy colour as it really looks nice with the darker coloured hardware and perfect I think for fall. I'm just not sure what my store has ordered, if any, so I will definitely be making the call tomorrow! :biggrin:

My wallet is safe from Fall but not so safe from Spring 2013 lol

LOL I agree! Spring has been too good to pass up. :biggrin:

Yes, very comparable. I don't want that color either :sad:.

Ahh that's too bad. I guess we always have next season!

Hi, if it helps... Here is a sample picture of the dark red :smile:View attachment 2120510
:ty:looks good :yes:!!! I'm hunting for a classic flap (medium size) in red, so I think I'll have a look when it's available in the Chanel Stores -> hopefully, it will be available in Germany, too :yes: but of course, most important is this: Hopefully, this colour will be available for the classic flaps anyway... :nuts:

PS: what kind of bag is this one in the picture? Looks like a classic flap, but it has a different chain?

Last edited:
:ty:looks good :yes:!!! I'm hunting for a classic flap (medium size) in red, so I think I'll have a look when it's available in the Chanel Stores -> hopefully, it will be available in Germany, too :yes: but of course, most important is this: Hopefully, this colour will be available for the classic flaps anyway... :nuts:

PS: what kind of bag is this one in the picture? Looks like a classic flap, but it has a different chain?

Hi, I think this is the Citizen Zip bag, described as:

Citizen Zip
Refined classic and easy to wear lambskin handbags with ruth hw with both shoulder and top handle strap

$2500- small flap in black and in dark red 9.4x5.7x2
$4600- large flap in black and dark red 11x7.8x4

Hi, I think this is the Citizen Zip bag, described as:

Citizen Zip
Refined classic and easy to wear lambskin handbags with ruth hw with both shoulder and top handle strap

$2500- small flap in black and in dark red 9.4x5.7x2
$4600- large flap in black and dark red 11x7.8x4
Thanks again :smile:
This red looks really good, and since I saw this:

Timeless Classic

$4400- medium in washed caviar with silver hw in dark red, in python with ruth hw in charcoal grey

on the list ladybelle published, I hope that this means the medium classic flap will be available in this colour... at least I hope with Timeless Classic is the classic flap meant...