chanel pink reporter

Superbaby

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
Hi Ladies

I know i am late in wanting this bag. but if anyone see or know where i can get the pink reporter, please pm me. :smile:

Really desperate to get one now.. :crybaby:

thank you in advance.

I saw it this weekend, I went to 2 nieman's. I believe I saw at the White Plains, NY store. Call there, if not, then Paramus, NJ. But I think it was White Plains. Good Luck. It was a good sale price but I can't remember it now.

spylove22 said:
I saw it this weekend, I went to 2 nieman's. I believe I saw at the White Plains, NY store. Call there, if not, then Paramus, NJ. But I think it was White Plains. Good Luck. It was a good sale price but I can't remember it now.

maybe it was NY because paramus does not sell Chanel.unless it may have been a return. but good luck.

roey said:
Superbaby - the NM in White Plains, NY has a pink/black Reporter on sale for around $1300! 877-634-6289. Ask for Maan in handbags.

Roey, when did you see it???? I was at NM yesterday and the only two bags they had on sale were the pink pochette and the handheld single flap. Did someone return it today?

roey said:
I called the store lookking for black/white Reporter and Maan said she only has the pink/black Reporter. Maybe it is not on the floor?

Maybe it was on hold for someone and they didn't want it anymore?? Anyway, if Superbaby is still interested, she should give them a call!