Chanel Pink Mini

Missy Jny

Dec 7, 2014
Ladies! I need your help. I would like to add a pink mini to my collection but not sure which one to choose. Would you prefer the chevron or quilted mini in pink? The chevron pink mini is calfskin with aged gold hardware. The quilted one is lambskin with light gold hardware. I think the lambskin is a lighter pink compare to the quilted one. Let me know your thoughts! Much appreciated. [emoji738][emoji182]

Pictures taken from other thread.

Did you try from your phone? If yes I can't either. I always need to upload from a PC. Or try and check if the image file is larger than the upload limit.

Hope you succeed!!

Yes! I can't upload from my mobile phone. I don't have any issue earlier only starting today it fail to work sigh. I tried to resize the pictures and etc still not working. I need to open the picture in safari copy the link and paste it here. What a pain [emoji30]

I saw the chevron in ML. Its very beautiful. I have my boutique SA check for mini but none in stock and this was Thursday :sad:. The matte GHW gives it a vintage feel imo but still love. The quilt with shiny LGHW gives it more youthful looking but color seems a little on the warm side where as the chevron pink has cool tone.

Reactions: Missy Jny