Chanel Pink Mini

Agree with auntynat on the color depth (very well described). The chevron IRL is a very wearable color. Another thing I really liked about it: sometimes pink can look "washed out" when looked under bright light/flash, and we know how chanel colors are chameleons. The great thing is, the color on this chevron look GREAT both under flash/bright light AND low light/indoor lighting. The shade is a perfect neutral. Another thing - usually chevron might look flat, this is the puffiest one I've seen with the exception of the 16S caviar ones. The leather has a subtle sheen that's very nice as well and complements the color well. The antique looking gold hardware color is a stroke of genius. I think a shiny hardware would not have looked that great against this shade of color and the texture of the leather, but the antique gold hardware is perfect. Some of you may have noticed that the CC lock on this bag is more "angular" at the edge compared to the regular CCs. It's all made to complement the vibe of the bag and I love the careful consideration and consistency that went into this one. Definitely one of my favorite cruise pieces, and there were many!! I would say that if you were considering a jumbo or something, maybe the quilted would be a better choice, but on a mini size and maybe even M/L, I would say this is quite a special piece IMO.