Chanel pink lovers - what’s your favorite?

Here ya go. It’s from 18P

View attachment 5747594
Got a reply from FP: I've done some digging regarding this exact color and have concluded that the most likely season/color for your item is 18P(Spring 18) with the exact color code for the item being 4B632. You'll notice that your bag has been labeled as 2017, though this is due to the serial number indicating that the bag was produced in late 2017, for a release in early 2018.

Got a reply from FP: I've done some digging regarding this exact color and have concluded that the most likely season/color for your item is 18P(Spring 18) with the exact color code for the item being 4B632. You'll notice that your bag has been labeled as 2017, though this is due to the serial number indicating that the bag was produced in late 2017, for a release in early 2018.
Wow! Thanks for the update. Hope you are enjoying your bag!

It’s crazy it took them that long. I’m interested in digging more into what they look for during authentication. I just don’t see how you don’t easily take the extra step to identify the season to further prove authenticity.

It’s crazy it took them that long. I’m interested in digging more into what they look for during authentication. I just don’t see how you don’t easily take the extra step to identify the season to further prove authenticity.

Love the bag. Very cute. Will use it more once it gets s little warmer.

Reactions: jimmyshoogirl
I just bought a 22K NK289 Zipped Coin Purse and I'm shocked at the difference between the item in pictures, and what I received. It looked so vivid in the pictures, and in real life it looks like bubble gum pink. Such a let down. :sad:

I love 22C sakura pink... I m biased coz I got one in the cf. Apart from difference in the content functionality btw a woc n cf, I prefer the cf due to the non edge stitchings design of the cf. The cf in this seasonal colour looks more casual without the more constraint formal look of bags which comes in edge stitchings
Hi guy,
I don’t know if this is the right plattform for my question. Let me know if I should post it elsewhere.

I need some helps I have this wonderful woc in sakura pink from 22c. The problem is that my head can't stop thinking about the same color in the Classic flap. Do you think I should be satisfied with the woc that I have, or get the flap in 22c? Should I the keep both or sell the woc?
If you didn’t get it, my favorite pink is from 22c.
Thank you in advance.

View attachment 5749125

View attachment 5749130

If anyone wants comparison pics with 18s this is my square mini from that collection. It is a nice shade of pink but I haven’t gotten much use out of it. Greatly regret not going for the green instead

View attachment 5766664
That's a very pretty rose pink actually. It's definitely a more versatile colour for wardrobe matching than green I would presume. Green is harder for outfit matching

Reactions: channar and Tykhe
If anyone wants comparison pics with 18s this is my square mini from that collection. It is a nice shade of pink but I haven’t gotten much use out of it. Greatly regret not going for the green instead

View attachment 5766664
Awww....it's beautiful! Use it NOW. Everyday for a week! This is a nice shade of pink with a bit of coral, perfect for summer.

I'd love to own one, but I cannot afford all the pinks I want. So I opted for fuchsia (22k Dark Pink). But this is my second favorite. It goes so well with light colored clothing and summer dresses. So pretty!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I just bought a 22K NK289 Zipped Coin Purse and I'm shocked at the difference between the item in pictures, and what I received. It looked so vivid in the pictures, and in real life it looks like bubble gum pink. Such a let down. :sad:
Can you show us your 22K Zipped Coin Purse? It's called Dark Pink, but it's kind of fuchsia, but also a little bubblegum pink too. Very vibrant!

IMG_4026.jpeg