Chanel pink lovers - what’s your favorite?

Hi guy,
I don’t know if this is the right plattform for my question. Let me know if I should post it elsewhere.

I need some helps I have this wonderful woc in sakura pink from 22c. The problem is that my head can't stop thinking about the same color in the Classic flap. Do you think I should be satisfied with the woc that I have, or get the flap in 22c? Should I the keep both or sell the woc?
If you didn’t get it, my favorite pink is from 22c.
Thank you in advance.

E3204588-5629-4DB7-93D3-782487DC9EC1.jpeg

646DAB9C-CDEA-4757-B7A8-90EBD96D03F7.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi guy,
I don’t know if this is the right plattform for my question. Let me know if I should post it elsewhere.

I need some helps I have this wonderful woc in sakura pink from 22c. The problem is that my head can't stop thinking about the same color in the Classic flap. Do you think I should be satisfied with the woc that I have, or get the flap in 22c? Should I the keep both or sell the woc?
Thank you in advance.

View attachment 5749125

View attachment 5749130
If you can't stop thinking about the classic then I would get that and sell the WOC once you have the classic in your hands!

Hi guy,

Thank you in advance.

View attachment 5749125

View attachment 5749130
How do you feel about the woc style? If you love the woc and can justify both keep both since you love the color! If you don’t love the woc I’d sell the woc and get the cf. 22c is beautiful!

Reactions: YEANETT
How do you feel about the woc style? If you love the woc and can justify both keep both since you love the color! If you don’t love the woc I’d sell the woc and get the cf. 22c is beautiful!
I love the woc as well, but it don’t serve the same happiness as the flap. In my mind pink is a part of the classic color, and I should therefore have it in a flap. I would ad more woc with pop-up colors like yellow or something crazy. But the pink was gifted from my husband, so I don’t know if I got heart to part with it. :/

I love the woc as well, but it don’t serve the same happiness as the flap. In my mind pink is a part of the classic color, and I should therefore have it in a flap. I would ad more woc with pop-up colors like yellow or something crazy. But the pink was gifted from my husband, so I don’t know if I got heart to part with it. :/
Ahh that’s a hard one! I’m sure your husband would want you to have what you love and will use most! Besides, they buy us lots of things lol. I’d go with the cf no doubt! Just look at it like the he helped purchase the cf with the funds from the woc!

Reactions: casjoh88
If you can't stop thinking about the classic then I would get that and sell the WOC once you have the classic in your hands!
I should right! I’ve a hard time parting with the woc since it was gifted from my husband and I can’t justify having both in the same color. I probably should look into another pink or other colors for the flap bag instead.

Ahh that’s a hard one! I’m sure your husband would want you to have what you love and will use most! Besides, they buy us lots of things lol. I’d go with the cf no doubt! Just look at it like the he helped purchase the cf with the funds from the woc!
Hmmm.. you’re probably right. Don’t know if I can have peace of mind before cf 22c is in my possession. Or should I look into another pink or other color?

Hi guy,

Thank you in advance.

View attachment 5749125

View attachment 5749130

Sell the woc and get the classic flap! The classic flap is a proper bag (in my opinion) and will really showcase the beautiful colour of the 22C and there really is no comparison between a woc and a classic flap IMO. Also if you have both then will you really reach for the woc if you have the CF?

I understand the gift thing as I have many things I won’t part with for sentimental reasons even though I have never used them I still love them.

Hi guy,

Thank you in advance.

View attachment 5749125

View attachment 5749130
This is a great question . . . because it is one I have considered. I agree with @Rainbowfish85 that the classic flap is a go-to bag. I see them as an investment since they seem to retain their value better than seasonal bags, at least based on the prices I have seen on reseller websites. I am late to the Chanel game and bought my pale pink 22P Medium CF through a reseller. I was very fortunate. It was brand new and the price had finally dropped to what I would have paid at my boutique. I wanted that pink so much I looked at buying a WOC first. And I am still considering a 22P pale pink WOC. I live in the US and have found WOCs to be a must have because increasingly concerts and sporting events are limiting the size of what you can carry in. For example, my husband and I went to a tennis tournament last summer and I carried one of my WOCs without any hassle. I also buy WOCs that have embellishments to the chain, which makes them almost a piece of jewelry. The one I carried to the tennis tournament is ivory with the twist your buttons chain. To get back to your original questions, if you have the resources I would go with both bags and carry each with enthusiasm.

The same happened to me with the cf 22c. I couldn’t get hold of the cf anywhere in medium size, even resellers were sold out. When I figured out that small would also be a great size they were all sold out. So I purchased my woc in pink 22c through a reseller (my husband did due to a special occasion) for a premium price. I thought I would be set with a woc. Now when I see 22c cf relisting, it’s bringing me back to what I was looking for. I understand you point of view, but there’s not any small bag restrictions in my country as it’s in US. Thinking over it I don’t think I’m that fortunate to keep both sadly.

My favorite pink to this day is my 21C Rose Clair. It is such a stunning neutral light pink that goes with pretty much everything. I only carry her during the Spring or Summer as it rains 7 - 8 months of the year where I live.

Sorry, I don't know how to resize my photo below to make ii smaller. One day, I will learn how to watermark my pics too. :P

2021-06_22-21C Rose Clair Small Classic Flap for TPF posting.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite pink to this day is my 21C Rose Clair. It is such a stunning neutral light pink that goes with pretty much everything. I only carry her during the Spring or Summer as it rains 7 - 8 months of the year where I live.

Sorry, I don't know how to resize my photo below to make ii smaller.

View attachment 5749969
How beautiful!! The photo size is fine on my end on my phone!

The same happened to me with the cf 22c. I couldn’t get hold of the cf anywhere in medium size, even resellers were sold out. When I figured out that small would also be a great size they were all sold out. So I purchased my woc in pink 22c through a reseller (my husband did due to a special occasion) for a premium price. I thought I would be set with a woc. Now when I see 22c cf relisting, it’s bringing me back to what I was looking for. I understand you point of view, but there’s not any small bag restrictions in my country as it’s in US. Thinking over it I don’t think I’m that fortunate to keep both sadly.
Are you any closer to deciding what you will do?