CHANEL Pics from Harper's Bazaar, Elle, & NM Catalog

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. just wanted to share some eyecandy...:graucho:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thanks for sharing, sammiekat! I love that red pump with the small cc logo on the back side, wonder if they have it in black color.:heart:

3. this pic looks like it got cut off so here it is again-

[​IMG]

4. wow thanks for posting sammiekat! i'm on the waitlist for the turquoise croc but heard it's satin material so i might pass since i can't stand satin.

5. They do have the pumps in black- it says in the description. :yes:

6. Thanks for posting! OMG, did you check out the price of the ring? :wtf:

7. Thanks for the post!!!:smile:

8. Thanks for all the eyecandy Sammiekat-too bad the cc charm bags are so expensive!:girlsigh:
    BTW I've got the white Madison 10 days ago and the chain and chain trim are so sparkling and the leather so soft ,the price was 1590Euros approx. $2150 though, except if this on the pix is a smaller version.:confused1:

9. Yes Jenn, I did....:girlsigh::weird::upsidedown::s::wacko:

Thanks for sharing though! :flowers:

10. On closer review of the great items you posted I noticed the LE with the pearl necklace is shown and the price is $3200 +.....hmmm, I just called the SA at NM, who I pre-ordered this from as she told me $2900- $2995 or so, when I was in last week. Now, I get told a different story on the phone....time will tell but I don't know if it will find a home with me.

Thanks again for the post!!!:smile:

11. OMG that turquoise reissue...:drool::drool: is that crocodile?? i didn't see a description or price on it...:love:

12. I saw them in black at the boutique when i bought my flats! :yes::yes::yes:

Thanks for posting!! Love the pics!! :heart::heart:

13. Great pics! Thank you for posting!

14. great pics! thanks for posting!

15. Thanks for sharing, those red peep toes are TDF!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice