Chanel phone orders

Aug 5, 2016
Hi does anybody know if it is possible to call a boutique to place an order even if the bag would be coming from a different location? I'm currently on a hunt for a Chanel WOC in caviar leather. Hope I get my hands on one soon!

My SA located the bag and asked the other boutique to ship it to me in the past. Do you live in US? Saks / Burgdorf can also do phone order. You address on credit card has to be the same as your shipping address with phone order though. Good Luck!

If you have purchased from a CHANEL boutique before, you can place phone orders. They will ship from their store if they have it. If not, if your SA is willing to locate the item for you, it'll come from a different store. Hope this helps.

The stores I spoke to (in person) did not seem willing to contact other stores on my behalf, all they offered was to put my name on a waitlist. I ended up calling a couple of stores and easily found a Chanel WOC in black caviar leather. I was in LA, but located one in Houston, TX. The SA text messaged me a few photos and then she shipped it. Easy peasy!

I live in FL and have made phone purchases from boutique in Waikiki. Recently Waikiki did not have the piece I was looking for and my SA found it in Vegas and had it shipped to me from there.