Chanel Perfume Collection 2013

dani2shop

Jan 22, 2013
:cool: I wanted to share my Chanel perfume collection with you Gals , Chanel to me is the best overall perfume that is classic and sporty , I m addicted to it.

Chanel 5 special big bottle I got from the Chanel Bou in Los angeles on Robertson Blvd.

Chanel 5 eau PREMIER is so amazing this is my second bottle

Coco Noir I picked up on Robertson as well.

Chance is lovely and my daily use fragrance .:P

IMG_1517 by dani2pic, on Flickr

Thanks for reading and please share your favorite Chanel perfumes too !

i love chanel perfume! these are the ones i have in my collection atm.. coco mademoiselle in perfume/body cream/lotion and soap. used up the shower gel already. chance in perfume spray + body cream. used up the shower gel and lotion already. i had the actual perfume bottle when it was first released but threw it out cause the scent was too overpowering at the time. chance eau tendre spray mist + shimmer gel. i still have yet to score coco noir. it was sold out at my local counter when it first came out.

I love Chanel perfumes! I have the Chanel No 5, Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Toilette and Eau Fraiche. For my everyday use, my favorites are the moisture mist as they are very light. I have all three of them. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1364429441.881473.jpg