Chanel Pearl Necklace

^Holy cow, is it real gold or something? I've never seen those. Big price difference from mine which I guess is only white enamel with pearls and crystals ($195 I think).

aww i really really want onee but its so expensive. can u please let me know how i can get the one u bought. does it look the same as the pictures posted? thankss so much ive been wanting one really bad

I wish! They are just costume jewerly. I want the $195 ones you have! Did you buy them recently??
Sorry for the confusion guys. I had two threads open at the time I was posting my earlier response. For some reason, I was thinking of my white CC enamel earrings with pearls and crystals and I was supposed to be responding to that thread. Then it somehow got confused with this thread. False alarm, sorry!

can someone pls tell me which one is nicer? gold or silver tone? its just that i dont live near a chanel boutique and would be buying these over the phone and i have heard of the white beads on the silver CCs are different to that on the gold?

Hi I am new here and apologise if this has been answered. I live in a Chanel-less city and was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could order one of these necklaces on-line???

Cheers

one more vote for the gold here too. ;) i tried the silver one in paris and it looked more "white" than pearlescent. so when i finally got the one in gold, i was surprised how much more "pearly"-coloured it was and to be honest, the gold is pretty muted and not blingy/yellow-ish at all. :yes:

Hi I am new here and apologise if this has been answered. I live in a Chanel-less city and was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could order one of these necklaces on-line???

Cheers

Min, you cannot get these online, Chanel doesnt sell via the internet, so I would call the nearest store you know of and ask them to ship to you.

They are often on ebay, but there are so many fakes around, unless you know your Chanel I would never recommend buying that way :tdown:

Min, you cannot get these online, Chanel doesnt sell via the internet, so I would call the nearest store you know of and ask them to ship to you.

They are often on ebay, but there are so many fakes around, unless you know your Chanel I would never recommend buying that way :tdown:

ITA!!!! Get Chanel to ship them to you! That way, you know you are definitely getting the REAL deal! :yes: