Chanel Pearl Necklace

yee38

O.G.
Oct 26, 2007
Hi everyone,did any one know where can I find Chanel white pearl necklace around $700 -$900 but not those over thousand.Any Chanel stores,Saks,Nordstorm or Neiman Marcus have it:girlsigh:,also can give me the style number and phone number.Thank you!

cclasttpf.jpg

ccnecktpf.jpg

^Timeless Classic Pearl necklace: $695
Picture from the reference library courtesy of taygalchi.

chanel2011.jpg

chanel2017.jpg

necklace01.jpg

^More pictures courtesy of zerodross.

Hers were $795. Not sure if they're a different size or something?

Either way, the price on them went up with the recent price increase so they may be more than $795 now.

Hi Missisa07,I just went to Ala Moana Chanel this afternoon,the SA told me they only have the long one cost around $1100.Where can I find the one at the picture.Thank You.

Hi Missisa07,I just went to Ala Moana Chanel this afternoon,the SA told me they only have the long one cost around $1100.Where can I find the one at the picture.Thank You.
I honestly have no idea. I've never really looked into getting Chanel pearls, so I never took the time to look at them and the prices. :shame:

Damien at Saks in PA said they had the gold and the silver in stock as of about 10 days ago. I don't know the stock number, but he can get it for you. If I recall it is $765.

His number is (610)667-1550 ext 258. I don't know the reference number, but he can get it for you.