Chanel Pearl Mini Flap

It seems like every instagramer and youtuber has this bag. I seriously believed it was being given for free or discounted in a sale. I don't like it, it looks very old-lady because of the pearls and they'll maybe fall off, and once everyone has an "it" bag it puts me off. But it's not my opinion that matters anyway, lol
I completely agree with that statement. A lot of bloggers have it now. I feel like everyone kept preaching it would be a sell out item, but it seems to be quite available! [emoji13] I bought a different Pearl bag instead and happier with it.

It's Chanel but from a few seasons ago. I've been searching forever and finally found one in barely used condition with full set. It's a mini size and the pearls are sturdy!! View attachment 4414773View attachment 4414774
That honestly looks so much nicer than the other, because you can see the fabric. The pearls haven't swallowed up the bag, lol. I like that one, it's a better mix of materials. :flowers:

It seems like every instagramer and youtuber has this bag. I seriously believed it was being given for free or discounted in a sale. I don't like it, it looks very old-lady because of the pearls and they'll maybe fall off, and once everyone has an "it" bag it puts me off. But it's not my opinion that matters anyway, lol

I did not like the bag at first I thought the pearls are overwhelming same as the the tweed ones with huge pearl handle. After seeing so many of this mini, it grew on me! Their strategy worked. I really like the bag now and it is ready for me to pick up at the boutique. I’m so excited but I do not like bags that are given to bloggers for free while I have to pay big [emoji383] for it. Sigh I still love the bag but not sure what to do now lol