Chanel Patent Bordeaux GST-- Buy or Not?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys,

What is a fair price to pay for this bag?

Is it a useful bag for someone who loves to wear blacks and browns like myself?

I am sort of liking a caviar gst or pst but my husband saw this and wants me to get this instead-- he finds the caviar gst too plain.

I'm 5'1 by the way, you think patent gst is too big?

WWYD?:confused1:

2. I have a GST in Patent Bordeaux and it my most favorite bag for the following reasons: 1) It is so spacious and roomy, I can can throw in all my stuff w/o any effort; 2) it is a structured bag, i don't worry about it being creased or crumpled or deformed; 3) the color is just TDF! It is a very neutral color that goes well with almost everything!

I am 5'2 1/2" and the size is just perfect for me.

I got it for about US $2800 (tax included) last October.

3. Dear Java,

Thanks so much for the input-- I am leaning towards this because its really beautiful in person--and my hubby likes it so much too ;) Its great to know it goes nicely with everything, I will think about it overnight and will see if I get it tomorrow-

Thanks again ;)

4. I agree, the Bordeaux GST is a great-looking bag --- worth the investment, but try not too pay too much. I suggest under 2K.

5. Where can you even find it for under 2k???

PS: I love the GST in dark bordeaux, it's stunning!
    You'd be surprised how much it goes with.