Chanel over phone orders?!

lou123

May 30, 2015
Hi Everyone!
I live in the Uk and I’m desperate to buy a Chanel 19 wallet on chain, however I’m unable to get to London to purchase at the moment...I’m sure I heard from a lady on YouTube that Chanel were starting to send items purchased over the phone does anyone know if thats true or had any experience of doing so???
Thank you!!!

Hi Everyone!
I live in the Uk and I’m desperate to buy a Chanel 19 wallet on chain, however I’m unable to get to London to purchase at the moment...I’m sure I heard from a lady on YouTube that Chanel were starting to send items purchased over the phone does anyone know if thats true or had any experience of doing so???
Thank you!!!

Yes, that is true but I believe you can only do this if you have an account with Chanel and bought from them before?
I have purchased many times over the phone and have previously bought in store too so I have an account, but not sure if you can do this otherwise.

Yes that’s right you need a purchase history to buy over the phone. You could try Harrods and see if they will help you but I think all boutiques will not do telephone unless you’ve purchased by telephone before

Reactions: terinicola