Chanel outlet report!

So I went to the Woodbury Outlets today and here's what I saw at the Chanel outlet:

at least 3 glass cases of wallets- Outdoor wallets in both snap and zip around style in brown and black, Mademoiselle wallet in bifold and other styles in mint and black, PNY zip around in bronze and black plus a foldover wallet in black, card cases in caviar style in black, red and brown, and more styles but I couldn't remember what they are.

There's also Mademoiselle bags in mint and black, Valentine print bags in pink and yellow, shearling bags in purple, black and beige, and some duffle style sport bags. I bought a black Outdoor snap wallet for $400 and I asked them if they can ship/charge send and they said no even though they have received tons of complaints about them not doing that. The SA was really nice.

Ok ladies, I'm 15 minutes away. Anyone want to swap a Chanel CP for a LV Murakami CP from the Museum in LA?:P I can take a ride up to the outlet at the end of the week anyway and take inventory. :yes: