Chanel outlet report!

Can you define snap wallet? Is it the small size Outdoor wallet that folds over and snaps, or the longer style with the snaps on one side and zipper on the other - like the long PNY.

Ah-ha, Z&J -- RU stepping up to the plate, as one would say, as our shopper? New Yorkers are the BEST!!!

I, too, wondered if there would be a restocking prior to Thanksgiving and thru the holidays. Makes the most sense but as we all know Chanel and sense -- oh ne'er mind it's just too early to make a left turn. I'm going for another cup of joe instead.

Ah-ha, Z&J -- RU stepping up to the plate, as one would say, as our shopper? New Yorkers are the BEST!!!

I, too, wondered if there would be a restocking prior to Thanksgiving and thru the holidays. Makes the most sense but as we all know Chanel and sense -- oh ne'er mind it's just too early to make a left turn. I'm going for another cup of joe instead.

Well I do LOVE to shop! I'll go on Friday weather permitting. Anyone know if everything is final sale? I don't mind doing a few custom purchases but don't want to get stuck with anything. Oh and come on no one lives near the new Murakami exhibit. I really want a coin purse :P

^ you can start a new thread about this topic. maybe include a picture and also what year this bag is from?
also, you can look for it on resell sites like ebay, bonanzel, malleries...etc.
just make sure you post it on the authenticate this thread before purchasing. Good luck!

hi! i went to woodbury commons on friday and want to tell you guys, it was waste of a trip to just go for chanel as it had very few bags and few shoes. disappointed:sad: