Chanel outlet report!

May 23, 2006
So I went to the Woodbury Outlets today and here's what I saw at the Chanel outlet:

at least 3 glass cases of wallets- Outdoor wallets in both snap and zip around style in brown and black, Mademoiselle wallet in bifold and other styles in mint and black, PNY zip around in bronze and black plus a foldover wallet in black, card cases in caviar style in black, red and brown, and more styles but I couldn't remember what they are.

There's also Mademoiselle bags in mint and black, Valentine print bags in pink and yellow, shearling bags in purple, black and beige, and some duffle style sport bags. I bought a black Outdoor snap wallet for $400 and I asked them if they can ship/charge send and they said no even though they have received tons of complaints about them not doing that. The SA was really nice.

Mar 13, 2006
USA
Thank you for the report! Do you know how much the PNY wallet was and caviar card cases? What about Valentine print bags? I REALLY want the pink one!!!!

Thanks!

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Can we recruit a shopper for us?
Hold the fries; supersize the Chanels :smile:

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
ROAD TRIP anyone??? I'm feeling the urge to splurge :smile:)) (that's double chins, btw)

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Yep, as far as I know they're the only ones and the dastardly devils won't do charge and sends either. Picky, picky, picky.