Chanel Ostrich in Large or Fendy Spy Phython or Kelly 32 Hermes

Sweetea, the best buy will have to be a kelly followed by chanel and lastly, the Spy. Since you're not really keen on the kelly...so it's out of your list. Then, the Chanel and Fendi Spy. Being an observant person of fashion trends, the Chanel bag will be a better buy than the spy. The spy..after a while.....just lose its desirability. I will give a maximum of 1 more year. Next fall/winter season, new design is in store. The B.Fendi is going to be less popular next season. Spring/Summer 2007...another new design. Just wait & see. But the Chanel....for the rest of your life.

What do you think?

rochasgirl said:
Sweetea, the best buy will have to be a kelly followed by chanel and lastly, the Spy. Since you're not really keen on the kelly...so it's out of your list. Then, the Chanel and Fendi Spy. Being an observant person of fashion trends, the Chanel bag will be a better buy than the spy. The spy..after a while.....just lose its desirability. I will give a maximum of 1 more year. Next fall/winter season, new design is in store. The B.Fendi is going to be less popular next season. Spring/Summer 2007...another new design. Just wait & see. But the Chanel....for the rest of your life.

What do you think?

Thanks rochasgirl! I think you are right!

The only thing that make me think twice about the phython spy is the durability. DH said that the phyton is pretty but the scale (sp) on the snake skin can peel and once it peels than what happen?

But before I buy I must make sure that there is no Birkin anywhere that I can buy.. meaning I think it is worth to call around to see if there is a Birkin in Hermes store in US. You know at least I try..:lol: .

That would be a miracle then if I can find the Birkin!:lol:

Then if there is Birkin at the Hermes store I will go with Birkin if not I will go with Chanel.

La Vanguardia said:
Kelly and then Chanel.

Have you placed an order at the Hermes yet for a Birkin?

I know this one SA at Houston Hermes when I came to the Hermes store the first time and that when I saw two Kelly is there (black and gold). This guy seems really nice to me. When I called him again earlier this week I asked about the Birkin, he said he will call me if there is a Birkin that someone on the list declines it. I didn't put my name on the list because I am afraid to find out what number in the list I will be in:lol: . I hate waiting for long time! Do you think I should call him and put my name on the list? Or call every Hermes store in the US and ask if they have a Birkin. Sometimes I think of Ebay but I don't think I can handle the stress from it. I am so paranoid about ebay.

I am still confused!!! I need to chill for sometimes and rethink what I really want. I want a Birkin actually but I can't get a hold one.

I love the chanel but I don't really have to have one since I have my yellow SF Ostrich.

I think I will go to the BMW dealership next week on Saturday to check out for a new car. Maybe then I can forget a while about the new bags and wait for my Birkin!!! What do you think guys???

I am so confused right now and I am afraid to spend a lot of money for a wrong thing.:wacko:

Addicted, thank for your advice! I think I am going to follow it :biggrin: .

Ladies, thanks for your comments, opinions and advices!! You are great and wonderful!!:biggrin:

Sweetea said:
I am still confused!!! I need to chill for sometimes and rethink what I really want. I want a Birkin actually but I can't get a hold one.

I love the chanel but I don't really have to have one since I have my yellow SF Ostrich.

I think I will go to the BMW dealership next week on Saturday to check out for a new car. Maybe then I can forget a while about the new bags and wait for my Birkin!!! What do you think guys???
I think it is a fabulous idea, sweetea!! Since your love for a birkin is very strong, it's okay to forget about new bags for a while. May God bless you to get the birkin of your choice.
:amuse: :amuse: