Chanel Ostrich in Large or Fendy Spy Phython or Kelly 32 Hermes

diana said:
oops...how's this?

Yep! That's the one!! Thanks diana!

Although there are alot of pro and con about spy bag being trandy and classic but for this one I think it could be classic! I feel my leather dark brown spy will be a classic too. ;)

Kat said:
Tough decision, Sweetea, but I'd get the Kelly if you can't wait any longer for the Birkin. The Chanel would be my second choice. I, personally, would not invest that kind of money on a Spy.

Thanks Kat! For some reasons I wasn't really fall in love hard with the Kelly. I would buy the Birkin on the spot if I see one though!:biggrin:

LVgirly said:
^^I agree....the spy is a classic for me although many would differ. However, my vote goes for the Kelly.

Thanks LVgirly! Ohhh hmmmm Kelly..Kelly..why??? I have only seen on in person once and I thought it was beautiful bag. It's a black Kelly 32 with that rigid leather and the other one the gold color and with softer leather. Maybe it is good to have one Hermes Kelly.

OOOhhh..and it's a bit less that the ostrich chanel too! Now I am starting to dream about Kelly..Maybe I will come to visit Hermes again tomorrow to see it one more time.:unsure:

Any Kelly pics guys??

Kelly! Visit the Hermes section here - also, there are names of reputable sellers on e-bay that have great prices on the kelly bag (moreso than birkin for some reason) -- check them out! There is a pic of mine somewhere if you go through my messages...sorry I don't have to time to find it!

Sweetea, it seems as though you are choosing amongst a bunch of good things. You've loved that python for so long... but maybe you would prefer a more classic bag, in the end. My best advice is to choose the bag that you love the most of all.

melisande said:
Sweetea, it seems as though you are choosing amongst a bunch of good things. You've loved that python for so long... but maybe you would prefer a more classic bag, in the end. My best advice is to choose the bag that you love the most of all.

I know melisande and that is why now I have problem to choose one and I am more confuse than ever lol. It is so hard to choose because I love all of the three bags but you are right I need to choose the bag that I love the most of all. Thanks for your good advice!:smile:

shoes319 said:
Kelly! Visit the Hermes section here - also, there are names of reputable sellers on e-bay that have great prices on the kelly bag (moreso than birkin for some reason) -- check them out! There is a pic of mine somewhere if you go through my messages...sorry I don't have to time to find it!

Ok. Thanks shoes319. I will check the tread but I am not dealing with ebay though. I am too chicken and paranoid with ebay.:unsure:

Sweetea - I think you need to go visit the BMW dealer.:biggrin: It may make you think twice about the pricey bags, and you might be happy waiting for the Birkin!

Don't get the Kelly because that's what everyone thinks is best. It's your bag, and you will be the one carrying it!;)

Hey Sweetea. No problem. I know that it's hard to pick the bag that you love the most... From what you've said, you don't love the Kelly as much as the Birkin -- so maybe you really won't want a Kelly, even though many people on the forum would want one themselves and are recommending the Kelly to you. I agree with addicted, that it's your bag and you are the one who will be carrying it. Don't worry about going against the flow. The python would be great on you. Also, the chanel would be lovely. Just close your eyes and imagine the one that will suit you the most, that is most like your own personality and that you would most love carrying!

I know it's so hard to decide, Sweetea. Best of luck!