Chanel or LV

1. Hi everyone,
    I have been reading and watching everything on this forum. I cant believe all i have learned.
    I am looking to get a new bag for my anniversary. I am really trying to decided between a Louis Vuitton bag or a chanel? Does anyone recommend one designer over another? I am sure in time i will want both, but the wallet can only support one. I would like to have anyone expert advice!!!
    thanks again
    you are all such a big help:heart:

2. My vote is for Chanel...I love LV as well but think Chanel is more special!

3. i think you will get biased answers in this forum lol

chanel all the way! sure its a little more, but its worth it...and i used to be a total lv fan...now i rarely even look at lv.

4. Chanel!

5. well since you are in the chanel forum!! :P
    CHANEL!
    i've never really been a vuitton girl, handbags wise.
    chanel makes me feel dainty and ladylike :girlsigh:

BUT
    that is just me
    and the people in the chanel forum will probably lean towards chanel. and if you posted on the lv forum people might lean a little towards lv. maybe.

sooo
    i think you should go browse both stores
    take a looksee
    then follow what your heart says :flowers:

6. It depends. What kind of Louis Vuitton bag are we talking about here?

If it's monogram or damier canvas I say Chanel all the way. You can't compare Chanel leather to Louis Vuitton canvas.

However, if you are talking about Suhali or Vernis, or even Epi leather then that's a whole other ball of wax.

7. I think you'll get biased answers by posting here on the Chanel forum! I actually like both - I'm not loyal to any one designer, and I think each have their strengths and weaknesses... I 'm not a huge fan of the big Chanel bags, but I love her flap bags and chain straps. On the other hand, I love the bigger LV totes in everything from the mono canvas to Epi leather. It's such a personal taste thing!

8. Yea, I would have to say Chanel

9. Chanel, although I agree as far as the EPI and other LV leathers are great. However, my vote is with CHANEL. For a first bag the 2.55 or the classic flap is a wonderful choice.

10. thanks for all your help! I will send photos when I decide, i am leaning towards Chanel!!!!

11. Chanel if it's a classic piece, like a cerf tote or a classic flap bag or a shopping tote. If it's something trendier, like the Cambon series, I'd much prefer LV.

12. I love my Louis Vuitton bags but I`m dying to get a Chanel so I would have to lean towards Chanel. :smile:

13. chanel....chanel...

14. chanel....

i love my lv stuff... but after awhile, they get a little blah. not to mention it's pretty common.

but whenever i look at my chanel bag, (not to sound cheesy but...) it's so beautiful it just makes me smile:roflmfao: and i always feel like such a lady carrying it!

15. Chanel...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice