Chanel or LV?

AllisonWoodson

Jan 27, 2019
Chanel Maxi or LV Montaigne GM in Noir??! I already have the Montaigne but I am wanting a Chanel but I am wondering if a Chanel is too dressy for everyday for my casual lifestyle??

l.ch.

Mar 24, 2011
Away
Since you already have the Montaigne go for the Chanel. I think that the big size makes it a casual bag.
I think it depends what you mean casual style. Jeans and a sweater/t-Shirt or full on outdoor clothing? :smile::flowers:

Jun 4, 2009
Florida
+1 Chanel!

IMO, the Chanel maxi and mini are casual styles, whereas the M/L and Small sizes are more dressy...

PLUS, another price increase is coming Nov 1st in the states. So, I would snag the Chanel before, if possible

Jun 11, 2009
I love both Chanel and LV but I’m going with the Maxi as my vote. You already have a Montaigne so go for a different bag. I think all the classic flaps can be dressed down or up. I’ve worn my medium CFs with suits and with jeans. As others have stated the Maxi will be more casual looking based on its size.

pinkrose398

MaddyLoves.com
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Vancouver, BC
www.maddyloves.com
The Maxi will probably be heavier than the Montaigne, so that's something to keep in mind. If you already have the Montaigne, then go for the Maxi. I wear my jumbo with any outfit so I think a maxi will be fine as a casual bag.

Reactions: OCMomof3