Chanel or LV for compact wallet?

I have this same dilemma but with an Hermes card case vs buying a new Chanel to use in my bags. My Hermes is streamlined so I’m looking for something that holds more but don’t know if I want a flap or a zippy - the pic is of my Hermes which has really held up well thru the years

49BFF16E-BDF4-4EB4-BE49-A24DCE8D7845.jpeg

Reactions: Cali2HI
LV makes better wallets in different sizes and styles. Chanel wallets just look nice but they're bulky and heavy and don't hold as much. I sold all of my Chanel wallets and even card holders because they don't fit in my mini and super mini bags, I only use LV card holders now, especially canvas.

I have this same dilemma but with an Hermes card case vs buying a new Chanel to use in my bags. My Hermes is streamlined so I’m looking for something that holds more but don’t know if I want a flap or a zippy - the pic is of my Hermes which has really held up well thru the years

View attachment 5746752
I have both chanel snap and zippy cardholders. A flap cardholder fits more than a zippy. Zippy have dividers whereas snap doesn’t, so you can fit lots of cards and some cash in snap. Zippy I can only fit cards. However snap is pretty bulky to fit in mini bags

Reactions: travelluver