Chanel or Hermès!!

MoniLadyDior

Aug 24, 2013
Hi everyone,

i want to purchase ( Chanel Classic double flap jumbo caviar ) and ( Hermès kelly 28 calf leather ) but i don't know what to purchase first (i'm still saving)

i'm so confused because we don't have any Chanel boutique in my country and i'll travel to paris next year, and i don't know when i'll travel to paris again :sad:

^. 1. You don't have any Chanel boutique in your country. 2. U'll Travel to Paris next year.3. U don't know when u'll travel to paris again... &u hade both bags in wishlist: save&save.and purchase, the both??..

Well, its pretty much down to luck to score a Kelly in Paris. So I would try for the Kelly first, and if you get rejected, go buy the chanel flap.

Both bags are beautiful - so you can't be disappointed with returning home with either of them!

Well, its pretty much down to luck to score a Kelly in Paris. So I would try for the Kelly first, and if you get rejected, go buy the chanel flap.

Both bags are beautiful - so you can't be disappointed with returning home with either of them!

I agree with this!

I agree with the above, but if possible try to get both.