Which would you choose

• Chanel mini

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • Gucci

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

kewlada

Nov 18, 2016
hello ladies! i'm in a dilemma now... i was so firm in getting a rectangular mini in light pink chevron if my friend could find it for me in paris but i saw this gucci bag and now i'm having 2nd thoughts. i would really like a mini but the practical side of me is kicking in... the gucci one will probably cost lesser and more work appropriate. though there might be a chance but it could be oos for the gucci as well... i need help!!!

IMG_6760.PNG

I love the new bags that Gucci has been releasing lately...that being said, I've learned what works for me, and find that Chanel is one of those brands that the bags work for what I need/want. While I might get tempted by the beauty of other bags, I've been trying to be good sticking with the ones I like the most :smile:

My dear friend you asked the question to the die hard fans of Chanel in the Chanel forum... the answer for this question is definitely going to be Chanel from most of the ladies here including mine.

Reactions: shopgirl4cc
i have some Gucci and love them, but they don't resell well, so just for that reason i'd stay with chanel. if you do love that bag then at least buy it on sale or pre-loved... gucci discounts often and it'd be pointless to buy the bag retail when it could end up in an outlet, discounted, or significantly cheaper online. just my opinion, i do buy gucci but never even close to retail because the value falls so greatly. chanel pieces are timeless and elegant and hold value, or close to it, much better

Chanel all the way! I much prefer the simplicity of the mini over this Gucci. And as others have said, if you later find the Gucci dated and want to sell, it would not have high resale value, whereas mini would.

i have some Gucci and love them, but they don't resell well, so just for that reason i'd stay with chanel. if you do love that bag then at least buy it on sale or pre-loved... gucci discounts often and it'd be pointless to buy the bag retail when it could end up in an outlet, discounted, or significantly cheaper online. just my opinion, i do buy gucci but never even close to retail because the value falls so greatly. chanel pieces are timeless and elegant and hold value, or close to it, much better
THIS! + 1,000,000

I don't care for the mini - too small. Gucci is one of my favorite brands (other than Chanel and Dior). And I think this particular Gucci is beautiful, fun and easy to wear.

That all being said, please buy the mini! I buy Gucci only on sale or preloved because the resale value plummets like a rock and (because they discontinue bags in an instant) many gorgeous bags today look like dated relics tomorrow.

The mini will be in style til Armageddon and beyond. Seriously, the zombie hordes will be wearing our Chanels. :lol:

Step away from the stripey Gucci. Get the mini.

My dear friend you asked the question to the die hard fans of Chanel in the Chanel forum... the answer for this question is definitely going to be Chanel from most of the ladies here including mine.

Lol!! your comment "the die hard fans of Chanel" made me laugh so hard! It's so true!! ;)

LOL these made me LOL. thank you ladies for all your comments!! i got it! will proceed to hunt down the mini!!! thank you all!!!

Reactions: shopgirl4cc