Chanel or Givenchy slides??

Hi ladies

Sorry to bump this thread but..

I am between sizes 38.5 anyone know if I should get a 38 or 39 in the givenchy slides I can only buy them over the phone as I live no where near a store to try them on!

For reference I wear a 38.5 in louboutin lady peep and 37.5 in Louboutin Pigalle

TIA xx

Hi ladies

Sorry to bump this thread but..

I am between sizes 38.5 anyone know if I should get a 38 or 39 in the givenchy slides I can only buy them over the phone as I live no where near a store to try them on!

For reference I wear a 38.5 in louboutin lady peep and 37.5 in Louboutin Pigalle

TIA xx
I ended up buying the givenchy slides and they run really small. I'm a 36 in every other brand but I went up to a 37 and there's still not THAT much room at the toe area. Just enough space so my toes aren't falling off. I'd get a 39

Update...(if anyone cares lol)

I ordered the 39 from Liberty.com they were too big, managed to find a 38 from SSENSE.com
Anyone need a 39 in uk, I will be returning mine to liberty over the next week.
(Not selling just letting you know they will have them back in stock soon)

They were wide in the strap across my toes and had just over 1cm spare at the heel

Last edited:
I personally like the Givenchy slides better. Only because the Chanel ones seem overdone. I mean they're slides so your going to wear them casually... maybe some cropped pants or gauchos. The chain to me seems to loud. The Givenchy ones seem more chic. I could see myself wearing those with some silk gauchos and a cotton tank carrying my CF in black (mines patent). The chain ones would make it seem like I'm trying too hard.

I love Chanel one just because I am CC girl...:P
They look so cute! I don't own this slide and not sure how comfy they are though. In my opinion, shoes supposed to be comfy that comes first priority than looks. But either ones look great! Good luck with your decision! ;)

Hi :smile:

I bought chanel slides with ankle strap last week and now I'm thinking to exchange it with the normal slides without strap. I love mine one but after looking at pictures of the one without strap I kinda love that too! Do you think I should keep mine or go with the normal slides? Please help 🙏

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 767
Hi :smile:

I bought chanel slides with ankle strap last week and now I'm thinking to exchange it with the normal slides without strap. I love mine one but after looking at pictures of the one without strap I kinda love that too! Do you think I should keep mine or go with the normal slides? Please help 🙏
I like the ones without the strap a lot better. Good luck!