Chanel or celine ???????????

stylin76

PARIS S.
Jul 31, 2012
I have a black chanel x-tra mini bag that I have used once and been wanting a celine nano for a while, so my question is should I sell my chanel for a celine or the celine is just going to be outdated soon?

lol - you are on the chanel forum and you asking if to keep a chanel or a celine .....

Go for the chanel - chanel hands down lol -chanel is timeless hun -chanel chanel chanel

oh did i say i love chanel ?

eta - love your outfit combo -

Keep the chanel. Personally Im already over Celine and I think in one more year unless you get a big black phantom to use as a workhorse.. they will be 'over.'
A year ago it was so hard to buy any good color Celine.. now i see pink, blue, nanos in all the stores. Its started!!

Welllllll, I'll be on the opposite and say nano. I have one and love it. I get so many compliments on it. Very chic. In the interest of full disclosure, the only Chanel I really care for is the boy, the accordion and the woc with the large C.s (sorry don't know name). So it's a matter of aesthetics, I guess. :smile:

Hum...I think I am in minority here.

If it's a Chanel mini, definitely a keeper.

But extra mini is so small and not practical at all! I'd sell it and get another bag!

Celine nano has good capacity and fits a lot more than my Chanel mini!