Chanel or a Trip?

Trip or Chanel?

• Trip!

• Chanel!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Omg girl, go to the BSB concert! :nuts: I was the most obsessed fan ever for many years haha (I think I went to eight concerts in total), and I know that I would love to see them if they were playing around here! :smile: Getting a new Chanel is sweet, but going to the concert/spending time with your grandma/friends/family is even sweeter, IMO. :smile:

I was considering buying a caviar flap or the diamond stitch tote sometime in the nearby future but then the Backstreet Boys released their tour dates. They're having a concert in Winnipeg, Canada and my grandma lives 2 minutes from the concert venue and I thought I could have a chance to visit her and some family and see Canada for the first time. I live in California by the way so Winnipeg is very far from me and I'm probably the hugest Backstreet Boys fan you'll ever meet here :P but I love Chanel too. I know a Chanel bag would last me a lifetime but I also know my memories at a concert would last me a lifetime too.

I don't know!

I didn't read this one... I agree with everyone, go see the concert and enjoy your time with grandma! :tup:

I absolutely understand you. I was torn between a fabulous Chanel tote and a short trip to Paris. I finally got the tote and I love it. I have no regrets, Paris will always be there. But in your case, I think you should go to the concert. Backstreet boys won't be touring forever and share this experience with your grandmother is priceless. ;)

I was considering buying a caviar flap or the diamond stitch tote sometime in the nearby future but then the Backstreet Boys released their tour dates. They're having a concert in Winnipeg, Canada and my grandma lives 2 minutes from the concert venue and I thought I could have a chance to visit her and some family and see Canada for the first time. I live in California by the way so Winnipeg is very far from me and I'm probably the hugest Backstreet Boys fan you'll ever meet here :P but I love Chanel too. I know a Chanel bag would last me a lifetime but I also know my memories at a concert would last me a lifetime too.

I don't know!

I'd take the trip ... seeing your grandma and going to the concert will be much more fun! As much as I love Chanel, I love going on vacations more! BTW I went to the BSB concert when they were in my city ... it was fun, definitely a girls night out!:tup:

Last edited:

I don't know!

Go for the trip and visit your Grandma too. That is much more important than bags!

I would go with a trip because it can give you the peace you may need from a hectic or stressful life. I know a Chanel bag can put you on cloud 9 but doesn't the effect wear off after a few weeks? I went to a resort that was just 10 minutes away from home. We were there for 2 nights and had spa treatment included. We had a suite that was more like a little hacienda, room service during our entire stay, and an amazing spa experience that included a private room and garden where me and DH soaked in a tub, had a clay wrap, our own private plunge pool, and a 1 hr massage. All this for the price of a Chanel GST. And it was worth it!!! There's no way a Chanel bag could give me what the resort did-tranquility and memories to last.