Chanel or a Trip?

Trip or Chanel?

• Trip!

• Chanel!

Results are only viewable after voting.

xanderbsb

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
Would you rather buy a brand new Chanel item (bag/accessory/rtw) or pay for a trip somewhere in the world?

I'm personally torn between purchasing a Chanel bag or planning a trip to see my favorite singing group VIP style. I don't want to do both. I can only choose one.

depends.. what bag? what trip.. if it wsa say a trip overseas or a trip to a beach with friends for 5 days id go for that..

but you want to go see ur fave. singing group it all depends how much of a fan you are.. i woudl rather a bag as i dont like concerts as ppl get VERY squished!! howevera chanel bag would last you a lifetime

IDK. I guess it all depends on where your trip is. Where are you planning to go? I guess for me, if I had the money to go to France or somewhere in Europe or Asia, I would then opt for the trip. If it was a domestic trip, I would probably choose the Chanel.

Good luck in your decision.

who is your fav group?

I think if your going with people you really care about you can have some memories that would last a lifetime.
Otherwise if it was just going to go, jammed and go back - I would go for a Chanel and as mentioned would last a lifetime

I was considering buying a caviar flap or the diamond stitch tote sometime in the nearby future but then the Backstreet Boys released their tour dates. They're having a concert in Winnipeg, Canada and my grandma lives 2 minutes from the concert venue and I thought I could have a chance to visit her and some family and see Canada for the first time. I live in California by the way so Winnipeg is very far from me and I'm probably the hugest Backstreet Boys fan you'll ever meet here :P but I love Chanel too. I know a Chanel bag would last me a lifetime but I also know my memories at a concert would last me a lifetime too.

I don't know!

Uh..... that's a tough one. With what you'd just stated, I think I would pick the trip. It sounds like you really want to see your favorite band, and you get to see your grandmother too. How special is that ! That's just my 2 cents.

I think the Chanel can wait. IDK. Can it?

backstreet boys, your experience will be priceless. you have plenty of time to get yourself a chanel, but you might never get a chance to see your favorite group. have a great time. i am sure this forum wouldnt mind ( ihope) if you post pictures of the concert vs a new chanel bag.

Grandma and concert....moments spent there will last a lifetime and life is way too short......Chanel bags will always be around...different bags and different seasons....then there is always vintage!

Have fun today and enjoy those around you first if you financially must choose....then the things should follow next....unless hanging around town locally looking at your things and carrying a bag (although is a Chanel!) is more important to you than creating memories with loved ones and awesome concert times with friends. Just wait until you talk about all those fun times with family and friends in the many years to come. And, to travel and have 'worldly' stories and adventures should never be tossed aside lightly!!!

Without a doubt... go for the TRIP! The memories from trips can last a lifetime and the experiences are priceless. Some of the best times I've had have been on trips. I would never trade experiences and memories for a handbag - even a Chanel:P, and this is coming from a Chanel addict:graucho:.

Backstreet boys won't be touring forever and it seems you're not able to see your grandma too often due to the distance. Chanel's will still be there when you are able to save some $ again.