Chanel On your nails....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a swatch of the new steel and strong that are exclusive to soho store (i read somewhere!)
i found it in my local department store today, huge surprise!
not really a fan of both, there are dupes out there which look like them

i got a swatch of the new steel and strong that are exclusive to soho store (i read somewhere!)

where did you find it? In the US, it doesn't come out till the 10th of next month & only in the Chanel Soho boutique...

Really? Where did you see them? I am really hoping to get these, but won't be in NY. Can you share the details?
Thank you! ;)

^ Are you in the US? Could you please tell us more about the colors and if you saw any other items from the Soho collection? Thanks! :smile:

I have Rose Insolence on my nails right now, Its a very pretty and easy to wear color!
Would you be able to show us a swatch? :smile:

^ Yeah, I made a mistake pre-ordering from NM. They listed these items for pre-order first, but Chanel.com and Saks actually received the items way before NM. Impatience got the best of me.

I'm relieved to hear it is not too similar to Riviera since I already have that color.
You can always cancel your preorder, pond! :graucho:

OOh, I'd love to know where you found them! Do you have pictures?

Would you be able to show us a swatch? :smile:

You can always cancel your preorder, pond! :graucho:

OOh, I'd love to know where you found them! Do you have pictures?

^ I've been tempted to sweetart! :biggrin: There has been a pending charge from NM for weeks on my credit card. They didn't even wait for the products to arrive before they did that! I'll wait a few more days, and then I'm cancelling. I think what is holding me back is the fear that they won't truly cancel, and then I'll be stuck with duplicates of 2 nail polishes and 2 lipsticks.

Thank you, dearie. I used the french manicure nail guides (stickers). But I was lazy and free-handed the tips on my right hand since the nail colour is rather light and so I thought non-super-straight lines would not be too obvious.:graucho:

Super gorgeous! My tips always end up being messy, even with the stickers. Somehow some of the polish keeps coming off when I remove the stickers. :Push:

^^^ No, i am not in the US (this is why i am extremely surprised!!)
i am not bluffing, I saw those two colors in Sydney City Myer, Australia!!!!!
its was in the make-up studio they have, with an ad saying the SOHO collection!!!
hopefully i will be going back there tmr or by the end of the week, i'll get some spy pics!

Strong is like OPI's midnight in moscow, with a tint of red/ brown undertones in black
Steel is a blackish silvery.
I was in a hurry, but the 2 polishes caught my eye! there was a SA there, she was busy so i didn't ask her why they were here for sale or any other questions

^ Yeah, I made a mistake pre-ordering from NM. They listed these items for pre-order first, but Chanel.com and Saks actually received the items way before NM. Impatience got the best of me.

I'm relieved to hear it is not too similar to Riviera since I already have that color.

Just in case anyone is looking for Riviera (or needs a backup :graucho:) NM has it available on their website!

Thanks so much for the intel! Maybe this means it will be available everywhere and not an exclusive:yahoo: The steel sounds so pretty!!!!
^^^ No, i am not in the US (this is why i am extremely surprised!!)
i am not bluffing, I saw those two colors in Sydney City Myer, Australia!!!!!
its was in the make-up studio they have, with an ad saying the SOHO collection!!!
hopefully i will be going back there tmr or by the end of the week, i'll get some spy pics!

Strong is like OPI's midnight in moscow, with a tint of red/ brown undertones in black
Steel is a blackish silvery.
I was in a hurry, but the 2 polishes caught my eye! there was a SA there, she was busy so i didn't ask her why they were here for sale or any other questions

Status
Not open for further replies.