Chanel on your nails #4!

I really wanted to get some new chanel but the new ones this summer were so uninspiring. Just last week I caved in and got a few diors instead. I have't been this happy with new polish for a while, dior has so many colours. I got one shade, Front Row, and it reminds me so much of my favourite, long used up, chanel: Tentation. That was such a lively colour, and had so much depth to it with the micro shimmer.

I miss the excitement of those old collections, too.

I really wanted to get some new chanel but the new ones this summer were so uninspiring. Just last week I caved in and got a few diors instead. I have't been this happy with new polish for a while, dior has so many colours. I got one shade, Front Row, and it reminds me so much of my favourite, long used up, chanel: Tentation. That was such a lively colour, and had so much depth to it with the micro shimmer.

I miss the excitement of those old collections, too.
Tentation is one of my favorites as well! So vibrant and shimmery. And almost a crelly.

Reactions: Romeos
I am wearing Nuit De Russie. It is my sons 2 year birthday today and that was the polish I wore when I gave birth to him, so it is extra special to me.
A few weeks before my duedate I decided to only wear this specific polish to make sure that was the one I would be wearing while giving birth. It is one of my top favorite polishes and I am fortunate to have a few backups. So I wore it again and again until he was finally born. And I decided to wear it every year on his birthday again. Last year I went to a jobinterview on a hospital on his birthday wearing this (I got the job).

I am wearing Nuit De Russie. It is my sons 2 year birthday today and that was the polish I wore when I gave birth to him, so it is extra special to me.
A few weeks before my duedate I decided to only wear this specific polish to make sure that was the one I would be wearing while giving birth. It is one of my top favorite polishes and I am fortunate to have a few backups. So I wore it again and again until he was finally born. And I decided to wear it every year on his birthday again. Last year I went to a jobinterview on a hospital on his birthday wearing this (I got the job).
lovely story, it will remind you of his birth every year (especially if you have enough back up :smile: )

Reactions: misstrine85
Hello everyone! I know this thread hasn’t been posted in for almost a year but I’m wondering if anyone has tips for applying the long wear polish?

Before I started getting gel manicures I would do my nails with Chanel polish and use a quick dry coat and they’d be dry in 5 minutes. (Boy, I remember the days when this forum was hopping!) I then started getting gel manicures and I love them so much but they destroy my nails.

So, now I’m back to Chanel for my nails (still use old formulas on my toes) but I’m having a hard time with application. I feel like the color starts to dry quick and when I go to put in the top coat it pulls on the polish and creates ripples. Should I wait until color is dry to put on top coat? Or maybe only one coat of polish since it tends to cover well.

Any tips are welcome! Thanks ☺️

Reactions: uhpharm01
Hello everyone! I know this thread hasn’t been posted in for almost a year but I’m wondering if anyone has tips for applying the long wear polish?

Before I started getting gel manicures I would do my nails with Chanel polish and use a quick dry coat and they’d be dry in 5 minutes. (Boy, I remember the days when this forum was hopping!) I then started getting gel manicures and I love them so much but they destroy my nails.

So, now I’m back to Chanel for my nails (still use old formulas on my toes) but I’m having a hard time with application. I feel like the color starts to dry quick and when I go to put in the top coat it pulls on the polish and creates ripples. Should I wait until color is dry to put on top coat? Or maybe only one coat of polish since it tends to cover well.

Any tips are welcome! Thanks ☺️
You need to use Seche Vite for your top coat…it’s designed to be put on top of wet polish. It’s life changing!

• Insightful
Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags