Chanel on your nails #4!

I still use my old ones but they are getting old or almost finished! I haven’t been excited about any of the colors for 2-3 years now!
I've now finished up the majority of my chanel polishes, there are only 9 bottles left from my collection. I just cannot get excited about any of the new ones. 10 years ago I would have researched what was coming out and got so many but for the past few years it's lost its magic. The depth has gone from the polishes.

I've now finished up the majority of my chanel polishes, there are only 9 bottles left from my collection. I just cannot get excited about any of the new ones. 10 years ago I would have researched what was coming out and got so many but for the past few years it's lost its magic. The depth has gone from the polishes.

I agree! I miss thise days with colors like the Russies, Jade, Holographic and so on. And reds and berries filled with obvious shimmer.

Reactions: JDV
I haven’t been loving any of the new Chanel shades, but a few I wear on repeat are Gitane and Brun Contraste. For a clean look I still like Blanc White. I need warm shades and neon or cool pinks and purples are what they keep introducing, especially in Spring/Summer.

Reactions: misstrine85
I can't be the only one who's tired of Chanel playing it safe with their shades? Currently waiting on Taboo to arrive in the mail, they just don't make them like that anymore. If they re-release Jade I might forgive them..
No, I have only been interested in a handful of colurs since Peter Philips left Chanel.

No, I have only been interested in a handful of colurs since Peter Philips left Chanel.

It's a shame, really. I miss the days when Chanel launches made the internet explode. They just had that little something extra that started conversations and made exact dupes close to impossible. I'm still having Emeraude, Khaki Vert, nouelle vague and some other shades on my must have list, but I miss having butterflies in my stomach whenever I read about a launch. Lusting after a shade I can just pick up at the counter would be great. I do enjoy the hunt though...

Reactions: makeupocd