Chanel on your nails #4!

What has happened to Chanel nail polish? I used to die waiting for the new colors of the season. For this fall all I see are black and white?

Yep, just black & white.. I was a little surprised as well but perhaps they will do more colors when
they intro holiday colors..
Unfortunately, my nails got very discolored using Chanel polish & I especially liked Rouge Pussant
so I'm back to Nailberry & Tom Ford

What has happened to Chanel nail polish? I used to die waiting for the new colors of the season. For this fall all I see are black and white?
I agree. After Peter Phillips left for Dior, Chanel has been so boring imo. There has only been a few interesting polishes, and none hyped up like The Moscow Collection, Jade, Black and Blue Satin and so on. I still buy the occasional Chanel polish, but I am much more into YSL and Dior (though mostly the Diorifics).

Reactions: JDV
I agree. After Peter Phillips left for Dior, Chanel has been so boring imo. There has only been a few interesting polishes, and none hyped up like The Moscow Collection, Jade, Black and Blue Satin and so on. I still buy the occasional Chanel polish, but I am much more into YSL and Dior (though mostly the Diorifics).
Agreed, I thought it was just me suffering from polish exhaustion but I see I'm not alone. I haven't purchased a new Chanel polish in ages and they were my favorite.

Yep, just black & white.. I was a little surprised as well but perhaps they will do more colors when
they intro holiday colors..
Unfortunately, my nails got very discolored using Chanel polish & I especially liked Rouge Pussant
so I'm back to Nailberry & Tom Ford

My nails got discolored using LE VERNIS in Techno Bloom. This is the first time i encounter this kind of problem. Very disappointed.

Agreed, I thought it was just me suffering from polish exhaustion but I see I'm not alone. I haven't purchased a new Chanel polish in ages and they were my favorite.

I will get the white bec. I love white nail polishes. I bought Open Air bec. I like the color and don't own a shade like that. I don't know if I love seeing it on my nails.

For the meantime....enjoying sunshine on my nails.
Giallo Napoli
20190909_174232.jpg

My nails got discolored using LE VERNIS in Techno Bloom. This is the first time i encounter this kind of problem. Very disappointed.
Mine, too.
I don't like Techno Bloom too much, it looks lovely in the bottle but the dry down is so oddly matte. Also it chips so quickly. The only reason I keep using it is the it dries insanely fast.