Chanel on your nails #4!

i collected both Bleu Trompeur and Prune Dramatique yesterday

I only tested them so far but Bleu Trompeur sits near Blue Rebel and Bel Argus in terms of depth/shade of colour and seems to be a truer blue without the shimmer or green undertones of those other polishes so a good addition. Incidentally the SA mentioned Marine was being discontinued ? I considered getting it but I have Blue Satin and Fortssimo so will pass.

Prune Dramatique is a good addition to my collection - it's a red plum shade and I have nothing similar.

I passed on Violet Piquant - Tested in store it looked like Sunrise Trip so I wanted to check. I am interested in anyone's thoughts on this through because I get really bad staining with Sunrise Trip !

Will check out Brun Contrast another day against Cavaliere.

It is quite similar to Sunrise Trip - but no staining yay!!! I also had staining issues. [emoji6]

Reactions: RAINDANCE
Hey guys

I have been waiting to have a tan before I used this, and have just thought I was dark enough to take it.

It's the neon orange and it's crazy!! It is actually neon, it glows practically in the dark. I love it so much.

I know these are hard to come by, I scored them on ebay for a reasonable price though, so I'd definitely recommend keeping your eyes peeled for them. I love the blue and green as well but they aren't quite as good as this. I didn't get the pink as I'm not into pinks.

The photo really doesn't do it justice. It is truly neon. And I didn't layer it over white. This is three coats.

IMG_1533912836.095751.jpg

Dotty, how does nuvoa rosa and halo compares? Are your photos true to live?
which one is a richer colour and which one would you pick over the other?
I don't think I need two pale pink colours right now :smile:

Dotty, how does nuvoa rosa and halo compares? Are your photos true to live?
which one is a richer colour and which one would you pick over the other?
I don't think I need two pale pink colours right now :smile:

Both are nice but not very similar... Halo is a sweeter and brighter pink, while Nuvola Rosa is more pastel :smile: So it really depends on your preferences - if you are looking for something soft and subtle I would recommend Nuvola Rosa, and if you are looking for something to live up your look, Halo is a better choice :smile: Also, Halo is a warmer shade compared to Nuvola Rosa.

The colours also depend on the lighting, I believe the second pic in my post below represents Nuvola Rosa more realistically:

Pictures from Easter - Chanel Nuvola Rosa :amuse:View attachment 4042323

Reactions: Romeos