Chanel on your nails #4!

Rose Cache.. this may be my favorite color ever.
I haven't worn mine yet...
When I do, I hope it looks as lovely on me as it does on you! Beautiful :smile:

Latest additions to my collection... I still have eight more bottles in transit. No more polish until July for me (I swear! :P).
WOW!!!! WHAT AMAZING TREASURE!!!!

What awesome finds you have there! Enjoy :biggrin:
Can't wait to see what the other eight are! :graucho:

Django
The pic shows it more yellow and my skin more red than in real life. I still love this color. I should have bought a backup. ��
Django looks so pretty on you :smile:
It's one of my favourites too.

Latest additions to my collection... I still have eight more bottles in transit. No more polish until July for me (I swear! :P).

:drool: beautiful selections! Can't even pick a favorite row, though the top line is making me want some sorbet. I'm very excited for you & looking forward to seeing your new Chanel manis & to see what the mailman brings next :woot:

Django

The pic shows it more yellow and my skin more red than in real life. I still love this color. I should have bought a backup. 😕View attachment 2642466

I think Django is so pretty on you! 100% agree with you that it's backup worthy, a lovely classic nude. :smile:

WOW!!!! WHAT AMAZING TREASURE!!!!
What awesome finds you have there! Enjoy :biggrin:
Can't wait to see what the other eight are! :graucho:

Hehe thankyou LeVernis :shame: My untrieds pile is looking a little crazy right now!

:drool: beautiful selections! Can't even pick a favorite row, though the top line is making me want some sorbet. I'm very excited for you & looking forward to seeing your new Chanel manis & to see what the mailman brings next :woot:

Thanks PewPew!! :biggrin: Very excited to get these colours on my nails :graucho:

Django

The pic shows it more yellow and my skin more red than in real life. I still love this color. I should have bought a backup. 😕View attachment 2642466

:love:

I just had a ton of luck on ebay this month... I've been trawling through the Australian site and that's where I got Crystal Blue (it was in a lot with Bikini Rose and Samba, for $43 AUD!).

Vert Sacrilege, Fame and Matador I got from a very lovely friend as it was her second bottles. I have been staring at it for the last two days LOL :graucho:
Oz, email me a list of polishes you're looking for! If I see any I'll message you ASAP :biggrin:

They are gorgeous!!!! I can't wait for the swatches!

Thank you so much for the offer Hun :hugs:

Pirate used to be my favourite, until Rouge Rubis came along.... looks great on you though.

Oh I love Rouge Rubis! Now that is a stunning red!! :biggrin:

I had a loss today :sad: I was heading out to my car and both my dogs were in my front yard, I came further out and saw what was once a package, torn to shreds... in it were the remains of two polishes :crybaby: The bottles are thankfully intact, but I've lost the caps and the boxes... and there are teethmarks all over the label!

Considering rehoming those cheeky buggers! (I'm not really, but the thought crossed my mind).

Wore Pirate over the weekend, nice red, but not my favourite (Chanel has so many LOL).
I think it looks nice on you :smile:
But I know what you mean, it's not my favorite red either. Actually I don't even own it haha!

I had a loss today :sad: I was heading out to my car and both my dogs were in my front yard, I came further out and saw what was once a package, torn to shreds... in it were the remains of two polishes :crybaby: The bottles are thankfully intact, but I've lost the caps and the boxes... and there are teethmarks all over the label!

Considering rehoming those cheeky buggers! (I'm not really, but the thought crossed my mind).
Oh no!! LOL!!!!
Naughty puppies!! They will eat ANYTHING won't they?!
Well, now when you see these bottles you'll always think of your dogs :smile:

Which colours were they?

Oh noooo.... :nogood: RIP dear caps and boxes... :death:

What were they Jen?