Chanel on your nails #4!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Chanel Coup de Coeur coup.jpg

Laila619, dotty8, QKay and 1 other person like this.
  2. Chanel Malice malice.jpg

3. Chanel Provocation
    provo.jpg

Laila619, JDV, QKay and 1 other person like this.
  4. Chanel Accessoire accessoire.jpg

QKay and chowlover2 like this.
  5. Chanel May:
    May.jpg

JDV, roundandround, skyqueen and 4 others like this.
  6. Hi guys,

I'm new here. Madly in love with nail varnish (especially Chanel) so I thought I'll share my new purchase which was a souvenir from Moscow with you.
    Chanel Open Air 705 IMG-0357.JPG

JDV, roundandround, Laila619 and 3 others like this.
  7. Chanel - Rouge Red :smile:

Attached Files:

8. What has happened to Chanel nail polish? I used to die waiting for the new colors of the season. For this fall all I see are black and white?

edithw, JDV and misstrine85 like this.
  9. Yep, just black & white.. I was a little surprised as well but perhaps they will do more colors when
    they intro holiday colors..
    Unfortunately, my nails got very discolored using Chanel polish & I especially liked Rouge Pussant
    so I'm back to Nailberry & Tom Ford

10. On the website they offered 6 Radiant colors that I have not found elsewhere. Basically a metallic version of 6 colors already available.

11. I agree. After Peter Phillips left for Dior, Chanel has been so boring imo. There has only been a few interesting polishes, and none hyped up like The Moscow Collection, Jade, Black and Blue Satin and so on. I still buy the occasional Chanel polish, but I am much more into YSL and Dior (though mostly the Diorifics).

JDV likes this.
  12. Agreed, I thought it was just me suffering from polish exhaustion but I see I'm not alone. I haven't purchased a new Chanel polish in ages and they were my favorite.

13. My nails got discolored using LE VERNIS in Techno Bloom. This is the first time i encounter this kind of problem. Very disappointed.

14. I will get the white bec. I love white nail polishes. I bought Open Air bec. I like the color and don't own a shade like that. I don't know if I love seeing it on my nails.

For the meantime....enjoying sunshine on my nails.
    Giallo Napoli
    20190909_174232.jpg

QKay, baghagg, JDV and 1 other person like this.
  15. Mine, too.
    I don't like Techno Bloom too much, it looks lovely in the bottle but the dry down is so oddly matte. Also it chips so quickly. The only reason I keep using it is the it dries insanely fast.