Chanel on your nails #4!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Pictures from Easter - Chanel Nuvola Rosa :amuse: IMG_0614a.jpg

Attached Files:

2. I only wear Chanel on my nails! Just bought brun contrast and it’s gorgeous .

LeVernis Addict and dotty8 like this.
  3. It is quite similar to Sunrise Trip - but no staining yay!!! I also had staining issues.

RAINDANCE likes this.
  4. I went for all 3 of the latest beauties:
    IMG_1779 (1).jpg
    (Pay no heed to my amateur polish application.) It was tough deciding which color to try first.

5. Hey guys

I have been waiting to have a tan before I used this, and have just thought I was dark enough to take it.

It's the neon orange and it's crazy!! It is actually neon, it glows practically in the dark. I love it so much.

I know these are hard to come by, I scored them on ebay for a reasonable price though, so I'd definitely recommend keeping your eyes peeled for them. I love the blue and green as well but they aren't quite as good as this. I didn't get the pink as I'm not into pinks.

The photo really doesn't do it justice. It is truly neon. And I didn't layer it over white. This is three coats.

IMG_1533912836.095751.jpg

6. 079C9B6F-61A5-4A85-B738-4BAD1065B8E8.jpeg Chanel Aracino Vibrante...love this color for Summer

nvie, dotty8, roundandround and 6 others like this.
  7. I agree.. I have Exquisite Pink too and I don't see any pink in it :smile: IMG_1353a.jpg

nvie, QKay, roundandround and 3 others like this.
  8. Sunrise Trip

20180915_175834.jpg
    Sorry for the crappy picture but color looks great.

nvie, QKay, LeVernis Addict and 3 others like this.
  9. Chanel - Beige beige
    IMG_2422a.jpg

nvie, BalenciagaKitte, QKay and 3 others like this.

10. Nice - I love this one, think I'll do it next.

roundandround likes this.
  11. Chanel - Halo (together with my traditional Sunday-trip gear - Gucci tote and a blueberry flapjack :lol:)

IMG_5633a.jpg

12. Chanel - Nuvola Rosa (with my new Dior make up bag)
    IMG_6064a.jpg

13. Dotty, how does nuvoa rosa and halo compares? Are your photos true to live?
    which one is a richer colour and which one would you pick over the other?
    I don't think I need two pale pink colours right now :smile:

14. Both are nice but not very similar... Halo is a sweeter and brighter pink, while Nuvola Rosa is more pastel :smile: So it really depends on your preferences - if you are looking for something soft and subtle I would recommend Nuvola Rosa, and if you are looking for something to live up your look, Halo is a better choice :smile: Also, Halo is a warmer shade compared to Nuvola Rosa.

The colours also depend on the lighting, I believe the second pic in my post below represents Nuvola Rosa more realistically:

edithw likes this.
  15. thank you! I ended up getting nuvola rosa but I will get halo too. I thought they will be too similar but I do prefer a brighter pink actually.

dotty8 likes this.