Chanel on The Mindy Project

theilnana

O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
Has anyone else noticed the ridiculous amount of Chanel bags on the Mindy Project? I couldn't help but wonder what the shows wardrobe budget must be considering Mindy has a different Chanel bag in each scene. With a quick google search I found all these pics.

Attachments

• a_560x375.jpg
    a_560x375.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 7,014
  • images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 6,000
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 5,962
  • tumblr_mw4igjJ8WR1s0q65no1_1280.png
    tumblr_mw4igjJ8WR1s0q65no1_1280.png
    716.6 KB · Views: 8,258
Here are a few more pics.

Attachments

• tumblr_mv3wnau4tR1s0q65no1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mv3wnau4tR1s0q65no1_1280.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 7,334
  • The-Mindy-Project-2x02-The-Other-Dr-L-3.jpg
    The-Mindy-Project-2x02-The-Other-Dr-L-3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 5,936
  • mindy_project2.jpg
    mindy_project2.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 6,223
YES!!!!! I was thinking of starting the same thread. Mindy Kaling is a huge Chanel fan in real life so I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if all of the ones she wears on the show are from her personal collection. I love the show for both it's content and because it's great eye candy for Chanel. 😍 Did you catch the lovely Boy she was wearing at the beginning of the latest ep?? :biggrin:

YES!!!!! I was thinking of starting the same thread. Mindy Kaling is a huge Chanel fan in real life so I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if all of the ones she wears on the show are from her personal collection. I love the show for both it's content and because it's great eye candy for Chanel. 😍 Did you catch the lovely Boy she was wearing at the beginning of the latest ep?? :biggrin:

My thoughts exactly!

I totally saw the boy this week. I just loved it. A friend thinks that the bags on the show are actually Mindy Kaling's own. My friend's mom worked on the set of "Friends" and said it's unlikely that they would spend that much on the bags. But if they did I would so fly to LA for the set sale at the end of the show's run. I'd be happy to take anyone of them :smile:

I noticed the same thing! Lol. I was going to start a thread too. She seems to wear a ton of wocs. And she has a red Birkin and a green Celine luggage. I love all her bags.

Good idea to start this thread!!
I haven't seen The Mindy Project yet, but I saw a lot of pics of Mindy Kaling with her Chanel bags... She really is a Chanel lover like we all here :graucho::biggrin:

Is there a general thread about Chanel bags in TV series or movies? That would be great to post pics of Chanel bags used/shown in TV series or movies