Chanel on Sale?

Crzy4MJ

Jun 4, 2009
I am thinking of venturing into the world of Chanel and need help.

Do you ladies know when the sale happens? And if you know of any good salespeople?

Which type of bags are typically on sale? I like the classic flap styles but I want them to be a little more modern, any suggestions?

The sales are usually held in June and december, But I will warn you that the seasonal's are the only ones that usually will go on sale if they make it to that point. Also very few bags usually go on sale, and you have to either be very very luck or a very very good customer to even get in on the sale. 9 out of 10 times the good bags will go with in a few hours of the sale starting. Chances are the SA's will not help you with a sale unless you have bought a bag or bags from them in the past, as there regulars will be the first to get the information on the bags. You may have better luck with a department store (Saks, Neim, Norst ect) where you can usually work with a SA that you might regularly deal with example my SA from Saks will start looking in May for sale bags for me (although I usually will not at that point find any that I really like) Good luck to you in finding a bag.